New England ride 7/17

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats around middleboro?, looks like meeting up on or where the 290/90 meets up would be close eh? have to check think bros place about exit 26 or 27 off of 495, so got a few options to get to quabbin.

thats around middleboro?, looks like meeting up on or where the 290/90 meets up would be close eh? have to check think bros place about exit 26 or 27 off of 495, so got a few options to get to quabbin.
That's too far south for you Bro. Will look at the map and get back to ya.
Steve-o

Besides Ro, it looks like our farthest rider is Steve from The Cape? You must have a two hour ride or so? Is everyone OK with meeting at the Ludlow, MA exit (Pride Station) for 11:00? Is 10:00 too early? I figure if we meet for 11:00 & head out for 11:30 with a first stop in Quabbin Reservoir that would get us to the lunch break for about 1:00. Half hour lunch break and around the rest of the reservoir plus a couple NICE side road adventures and another 15 minute stop at a panoramic viewing area would put us back to the Pride station at about 3:30. Maybe a 10-15 minute "goodbye" break and everyone heads thier own way from there.
Does that sound about right??

Here's a detailed map of the intended route. Is three hours too much? It looks like Google replaced my "letter" markers with "blanks". The route is intended to go counter-clockwise.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=42.311339,-72.296219&spn=0.381336,0.889206

10 or 11 both work for me.
Steve-o

I'm not back home Sunday until 9:30am and couldn't leave Mansfield until 10am the earliest. So I guess I am out, but will catch the next one. But if you guys know when and where exactly the lunch stop is I think I could make it to meet there.

So when (within 1/2 hour) and where (name & address) is lunch stop?

I'm not back home Sunday until 9:30am and couldn't leave Mansfield until 10am the earliest. So I guess I am out, but will catch the next one. But if you guys know when and where exactly the lunch stop is I think I could make it to meet there.

So when (within 1/2 hour) and where (name & address) is lunch stop?

Here is a link to the restaraunt:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-10002657-quabbin-pizza-house-sea-food-barre

My best guess for being at the lunch stop is (assuming we leave Ludlow at 11:30) 1:00-1:30.............

If anyone needs to get a hold of me for info or any other reason my cell# is 413-330-1827. I can receive phone calls while riding these days so you should be able to get a hold of me even if we're on the move.

...AND Old Timer......

I hope i'm not stepping on your toes here. I know you started this thread. I'll back off on the planning details if you want. I was just trying to help out since I live so close. Let me know.......No hard feelings either way.......

Mike , I'm only pissed at myself for not seeing this commitment ( mine ) in the first place . THAT would have been my first choice for a route as THAT'S my usual route around the Quabbin...:punk: Enjoy the ride and I will definately make the next one...

Here's a thought for a future ride...all 6 NE states and 7 with NY thrown in for good measure...:worthy:

Mike , I'm only pissed at myself for not seeing this commitment ( mine ) in the first place . THAT would have been my first choice for a route as THAT'S my usual route around the Quabbin...:punk: Enjoy the ride and I will definately make the next one...

Here's a thought for a future ride...all 6 NE states and 7 with NY thrown in for good measure...:worthy:

That's a good idea......and i'm ready for a beach day soon too.........

I'm unable to live with this numerical designation and wish to change my status to #1!! :punk:

Pretty much ambilivent regarding the meeting time....will go with the crowd on that! :confused2:

EXCELLENT!!!.....you gotta come for the ride Danny!!

....and just to spice things up a bit..................

Since we have 5 start/stops i've decided to make this a Poker Run!! I'll hand out 1 card/person at each stop. Whoever has the best 5 card hand when we get back to the Pride Station will win a prize as yet to be determined.....

Sugestions for an affordable ($15-30) prize are welcome..........

....and just to spice things up a bit..................

Since we have 5 start/stops i've decided to make this a Poker Run!! I'll hand out 1 card/person at each stop. Whoever has the best 5 card hand when we get back to the Pride Station will win a prize as yet to be determined.....

Sugestions for an affordable ($15-30) prize are welcome..........

Hey, that's a cool idea Mike....I've never been on a poker run! :clapping:

How 'bout a freee tank of gas....that should be around $30 by Sunday!! :rofl_200:

How does it work, we chip in a few bucks...$5 or somethin', at the beginning of the run....winner takes all, or what? :confused2:

Hey, that's a cool idea Mike....I've never been on a poker run! :clapping:

How 'bout a freee tank of gas....that should be around $30 by Sunday!! :rofl_200:

How does it work, we chip in a few bucks...$5 or somethin', at the beginning of the run....winner takes all, or what? :confused2:

Nah.....I didn't want to all-of-a-sudden have a fee for the ride. I can handle donating the money to the cause........

well its f'n humid today, aslong as your in the breeze its ok but stand still and melt factor high....... waiting til later to finally ride the bike. got some parts chg now for no reason will take off the carbs, still got a while before it cools off to go riding.

Im In,lost track of what #, 5 maybe:ummm:

And to those of you waiting on a MAXGASSER,Im sorry:bang head: but I really need a mental health ride:pullhair: , your seats are in the works and should be out by the end of the month:eusa_dance:

Thanks anyway Morgan but I paid for them already and I need the harness anyway.. Thanks for looking out though..:clapping::clapping:

i have 2 sets right now, if u wanted to swing by the house and pick the ones that didn't work with my bike up (due to a dyna ignition i believe) until yours get in, they're all yours then i'll take the ones that come in and finish my deal with gannon

your call

pm, email or call me (morgan.ga(at)gmail.com or 77 four 292 one 049)

as far as the ride i'm still a maybe.

thanks anyway Morgan but I paid for them already and i need the harness anyway. Thanks for looking out:clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back