New Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder13

Reaction score
Installed Marks exhaust. Looks great. Bad ass sound. No exact program from Tim yet but got one that runs preaty good.

Attachments

• marks exhaust 001.jpg
    marks exhaust 001.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 175
  • marks exhaust 003.jpg
    marks exhaust 003.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 156
  • marks exhaust 005.jpg
    marks exhaust 005.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 169
  • marks exhaust 006.jpg
    marks exhaust 006.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 138
Looks sharp, looking forward to hearing it at the next central FL meetup.

Looks terffic! That pipe makes great power too, I've seen the dyno results.....189 HP and 126 LBS TQ. :eusa_dance: You'd better stock up on rear tires. LOL

Enjoy!

Looks terffic! That pipe makes great power too, I've seen the dyno results.....189 HP and 126 LBS TQ. :eusa_dance: You'd better stock up on rear tires. LOL

Enjoy!

Uh...speaking of rear tires, what is the 'go-to' for tires place for the Gen-II's?

Uh...speaking of rear tires, what is the 'go-to' for tires place for the Gen-II's?

For me.....pretty much wherever they are on sale. I usually use Amazon to search out the best pricing.....that's not to say you might find them a few dollars cheaper if you really scour all of the stores on-line.

Here is an example....the last set I bought:

33.jpg

These guys had them to me in about 3 days.

most reputable places do price match, bikebandit, revzilla, etc, so i find the cheapest i can online, even at wicked sketchy places and have them pricematch.

I think this video is one of Shaun Brown's vids. That's Dave standing with the cigar. I'm guessing Vernon is on the bridge somewhere as well. Not sure who's riding the Gen II back and forth. Our very own Clay Banker may have been on hand as well, as he rides with those guys on occasion down there in TX.

Pretty sure that's Ted a.k.a. Qtip. He lives about a half mile down the road from me. He's selling his 09. $9000 I think.

Pretty sure that's Ted a.k.a. Qtip. He lives about a half mile down the road from me. He's selling his 09. $9000 I think.

It may have been Ted. I didn't think he looked tall (or thin) enough to be Ted though. Ted DID SELL his bike last week. Langley182 from this forum went down and picked it up last Friday, I believe.

Texmax, do you ever go down and ride The Twisted Sisters with the TX group?

It may have been Ted. I didn't think he looked tall (or thin) enough to be Ted though. Ted DID SELL his bike last week. Langley182 from this forum went down and picked it up last Friday, I believe.

Texmax, do you ever go down and ride The Twisted Sisters with the TX group?

No. I would like to one day. Seems the job or family always have different plans.

Latest posts

Back