New to me '09

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

A year after getting the wife a Gen II, and riding it off and on to get the fuel map just right, I just couldn't stand it any longer. I added this '09 to the stable Sun Aug 26th.

09vmax5.jpg
09vmax1.jpg
09vmax3.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg

It's got the Big Air kit, and a Mark's X-pipe where the cat converter used to be. Rizoma bar, grips and much more. It also came with all the OEM parts that were removed for upgrades. Gotta go down to Arkansas and hit some twisties to get used to it........hard to change up after riding the same '85 for over 25 years.

Now to figure out what color to paint it, because I'm not all that fond of black.

Congratulations. ! and may I suggest red ,it the faster color !

Very nice, where in MO are ya? I'm from Springfield. Was planning a road trip to come visit family and friends

very nice. i like that windshield compared to a lot of the options out there.

Very nice, where in MO are ya? I'm from Springfield. Was planning a road trip to come visit family and friends

We are in Neosho, MO. You need to consider joining the rally down in Eureka Springs, AR with us next spring too. That's an awesome two days of riding right there!

I agree there are some nice orange colors out there . Everyone has black,red . It's nice to be different :eusa_dance:

I was looking at different blues, and also considering a rootbeer color.

Rootbeer was what I was going with at first then I seen some oranges I liked & went with light candy orange I wanted it darker but now it's definatley different lol. When I repaint her or get another max she will be rootbeer.

Congrats, nice buy... great accessories already included, too.

Post up lots of pics when you decide on a color.

Scott

Very nice bike, I'm dying to ride a Gen II but afraid if I do then I'll be hell bent on getting one. Actually, I'd be happy to ride mine since its been down since early June. But i will be able to do some serious Fall riding thanks to Sean who says my parts are enroute. :eusa_dance: I'm gonna have ALOT of making up for not riding all summer. I'd ideally like to get a Gen II and make a matching pair of Big tired badass CustomMax's. Hey, I can dream can't I ? Someday....

Latest posts

Back