New to the site and new to me 86 V-max.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

click-it

Reaction score
Hello all, I just joined today after picking up a V-max last night. It was about 20 degrees out when I made the ride home which was too bad due to the excitement of a new bike LOL. This looks like a great site to learn more about the bike.

Hello all, I just joined today after picking up a V-max last night. It was about 20 degrees out when I made the ride home which was too bad due to the excitement of a new bike LOL. This looks like a great site to learn more about the bike.

Welcome to the site click! Congrats on the new Max too. You are correct...this is an awesome site with some great folks. You got a question, somebody will have a answer. Make sure you post some pics too man. Later

I plan to get some shots up today, I brought it home around 10pm last night. Nice 17-20 degrees out but to excited to care about the cold :biglaugh:

I rode my 86 home in 20 degree weather a few years ago. The excitement almost keeps you warm (and resting your hands on the front heads)

Welcome home hooligan.

Welcome click,...always room for one more more horse in the stable. You won't find a better mix of peeps and info. :punk:

Welcome Click to the best Damn VMAX Site Available:biglaugh:.
Great bunch of people here, you will enjoy your visit.
Grab what Manuals you need by clicking on the link In my signature.

Welcome to the site fellow Newbie, I also picked a new to me Max this week and I am also in Wisconsin. You are a little braver than I am to ride her home(trailered mine still pretty icy here). Let me know what part of the state your from maybe we can hook up for a cruise some time.:punk:

Welcome to the site and yes it is a good site . The guys on here havent put me wrong yet .

When i picked up mine was freezing cold and of course being fine all day it pissed down . So apart from freezing , having no gloves or wet weather gear .
I was grinning all the way home .:clapping::punk::clapping:

Congrats on the max wise decesion on the bike,im pretty new here myself and every one is great here.Ask the question and someone will answer.
Cheers.:clapping:

When I got my first one years ago I didn't even get to ride it first. I had another friend bring it up to me at work. I rode that thing solid that first week even though it rained EVERY day. I didn't care.

Sean

Latest posts

Back