Newbie...BLOWN AWAY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garrett I really like this idea of helping with the tires. I know that machine is expensive but the best thing about this is the better you do the better we do in terms of total cost and value!!
Thanks for being smart.
Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anytime man. let me know what you decide on tires, i may have time this saturday, 7/13 in the am. we went on a short visit to plymouth for the holiday and came back to the a/c broken so i gotta get that sorted out, so that might be the only thing that would take up my time saturday.

cool gamorg I saw you were in franklin from you problems with your brake adapter machining job I was waiting to see if you got it fixed I happen to work in machine shop in Woonsocket my self so I was gonna offer my services as pay back for all the free info I've gotton so far

thanks
brian

thanks for the offer i'm glad i got it taken care of. harrys machine in northboro ended up doing the one that worked perfect.

you didn't happen to be in bellingham getting off of 495 onto 126 at about 8 on friday am did ya? saw a vmax.

Man, oh man... I am so glad that I took your advice on replacing the filter, this is a picture of the old one cut in half:
View attachment 37542

I will report if there are any updates in the low and Chugalug smoothness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gross!

It wasn't me Friday gam although I was in mendon needed part for my car. I did ride up that way this morning took back roads around 140 to grafton then back 122 south.

It wasn't me Friday gam although I was in mendon needed part for my car. I did ride up that way this morning took back roads around 140 to grafton then back 122 south.

nice roads up there if you can avoid traffic. 122 north of worcester is not bad either.

===

jack, like i said let me know on the tire situation. if i get it ordered by tues should be here by friday.

what i should be able to get for prices:

shinko 230 tourmaster
150: $76
170: $81

shinko 777
150:$108
170:$109

so that plus mount and balance.

hey jack, sent you a couple PMs on what I found out, just wanted to make sure you got them, if trying to do something this saturday.

give me a call if you get a few, that'd probably be easiest.

-garrett

nice roads up there if you can avoid traffic. 122 north of worcester is not bad either.

===

It is , but i usually get lost in worcester sad thing i lived in grafton for a year.

122 in worcester is a cluster fuck. no doubt about that, i've tried following it through 2 or 3 times get lost as hell.

i hit route 9 i think on the way down then just hopped on 295. so i just hit the western part of worcester than got onto some more familiar roads.

Back