NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found this thread. Since this forum is my only form of social media I could see myself on here a bit. I'm more of a college football fan, go Ducks, but I spend most Sundays throughout the fall and winter watchin nfl. I'm hoping to see Mariota and the Titans do well, which I think is very possible. That division is theirs for the taking, although houstans D is pretty f-in good.
I think the Steelers are gunna be tough especially if Bell stops token up.
So... early prediction. I'm gunna take a stab in the dark with Oakland vs Green bay.
What I would like to see would be Tennessee vs Dallas.
Who you all think/want to play in the superbowl? I know it's a ways off but if anyone predicts now they'll have some solid bragging rights in February.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Like you, my Sundays (and Monday night and Thursday night!) are generally spent watching football. I hate doing predictions so early as what looks good on paper now usually never pans out. I know quite a few people are saying this is the year for Oakland.. who knows! I'll start making predictions in October or November.

Pats...either a genius or a goat come February...time will tell...:punk:

They're certainly loaded at the skill positions Matt. And, on both sides of the ball. People talking 19-0, which is an unrealistic expectation. New players have to learn the system and how to play with the rest of the gang. Brady turning 40 this month, I believe, is interesting in itself. Old Tom didn't look like it was time to hang it up in that S.B. comeback. Yep, we'll see. I'm going to ride up to practice soon.

They're certainly loaded at the skill positions Matt. And, on both sides of the ball. People talking 19-0, which is an unrealistic expectation. New players have to learn the system and how to play with the rest of the gang. Brady turning 40 this month, I believe, is interesting in itself. Old Tom didn't look like it was time to hang it up in that S.B. comeback. Yep, we'll see. I'm going to ride up to practice soon.
Warren Moon could do it at 40 years and George Blanda at 50---:clapping:

Brady is doing well for 40. I'd like to see Garoppolo play a season to see if he is the "next one" that people are saying he is. Kind of a tight situation for the Pats. You don't give up Brady but I'd be worried about losing Garoppolo.

I'm with you Gary, I like to watch pro football, but mostly I watch Steelers, Pats, and anybody who are beating Dallas!
I also watch a lot of College, Michigan Wolverines, after that I'll watch pretty much any Big Ten games except the perennial bottom feeders Rutgers, Purdue, Maryland and Indiana.
I used to go to a game or two at the Big House when I lived closer to Ann Arbor, but driving 5 hours and paying $150 for so-so seats has me watching them on the little screen. I do have a neice that wants to go to a game this year and she lives 20 min from the stadium!:punk: Just have to find a couple seats together or at least in the same section but all the good games have been bought up with seating together by mid winter.

Last edited:
I'm with you Gary, I like to watch pro football, but mostly I watch Steelers, Pats, and anybody who are beating Dallas!
I also watch a lot of College, Michigan Wolverines, after that I'll watch pretty much any Big Ten games except the perennial bottom feeders Rutgers, Purdue, Maryland and Indiana.
I used to go to a game or two at the Big House when I lived closer to Ann Arbor, but driving 5 hours and paying $150 for so-so seats has me watching them on the little screen. I do have a neice that wants to go to a game this year and she liver 20 min from the stadium!:punk: Just have to find a couple seats together or at least in the same section but all the good games have been bought up with seating together by mid winter.

So you are not going to get to watch very many Cowboy games then.:clapping:

I do believe my plan is working out pretty good, the last couple years anyways.:eusa_dance:

Good luck Brian--not much to look forward to with the Rams here-:bang head:
I only wish Jerry Jones would pull his head out and bury his ego and go get Jimmy Johnson back--:clapping:

Good luck Brian--not much to look forward to with the Rams here-:bang head:
I only wish Jerry Jones would pull his head out and bury his ego and go get Jimmy Johnson back--:clapping:
My local team, the Lions, is not my team thankfully! I picked the Steelers as my team after seeing the then rookie Franco Harris catch the game winning TD which came to be known as the Immaculate Reception. Luckily the Steelers has had a good run of coaches but the management has always supported their coaches pretty well.

I agree politics and sports do not mix, good to see a owner standing up for the game. That being said I not a real big Jerry fan, too involved in the sideline IMO.

So I know this is the nfl lounge, should I start a new thread for college football or just post here?
Anyway, the Oregon ducks are back! Looked like the ducks of a few years ago. Granted played against a mid major team and should handle them but putting up 77 is impressive at any rate.
Ahhh, my life is a little bit more complete now that football is here.
GO DUCKS!

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

The N.E Patriots are loaded at every skill position. Bellichick pulled out all the stops to get the offense more potent than last year. No predictions though. I don't want to jinx them. I was a fan when you couldn't give tickets away to see them. Go Pat's!

I am a lifelong Falcons fan, last year was rough to say the least. Maybe a rematch is coming? I hope so, as long as the outcome is different, lol!

The N.E Patriots are loaded at every skill position. Bellichick pulled out all the stops to get the offense more potent than last year. No predictions though. I don't want to jinx them. I was a fan when you couldn't give tickets away to see them. Go Pat's!

What's the story on Edelman? Is he out for the season?

Latest posts

Back