ny/mass ride 9/14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just talked with Ron....he's in, gonna see if he can 'drum up some business' with the central NY guys! :punk:

Wonder if Zak is working on Saturday?

yeah, I'm in. I'm looking forward to meeting Matt. So if we go with plan A just let me know where. There's got to be some guys from around here or maybe syracuse that want to go on a nice Saturday morning ride. I can meet you along the way just chime in. This may be the last nice weather ride before that fall cool moves in. This year's weather has been crazy. Lets ride
Ron

Damn Ron!!...I just Goggled your location. Are you really coming in from 4 hours out? That's a ride in itself round-trip!!

He really is Mike! :punk: And hopefully dragging a few of them central NY vagabonds along with him! :biglaugh:

Here's the link for the "Three States Run"
http://mapq.st/15mCTDM

The beginning and ending point is O's Eatery 309 Rigor hill Rd, Chatham, NY and is located on the left side of the Taconic Pkwy (heading south) 9.3 miles south of I-90. Very easy to find, there's a Mobil station right next to it and both are very visible for north or south bounders.

Otto also owns the diner in Hillsdale where we will stop for lunch.

There are fuel stops at the starting point, Millerton NY and Hillsdale, NY...so even the Gen II's should make it without a tow! :rofl_200:

Damn Ron!!...I just Goggled your location. Are you really coming in from 4 hours out? That's a ride in itself round-trip!!

Mike ,I've ridden with Ron. That's only two and a half hours for him , he's the guy that got pulled over , scrap that , stopped for a cop in PA doing 163mph.

hey dan-O I recognise those instructions hahahha hope you all have a great ride...ill try to make it to next one....been too long since I've help disturbed the peace down in the tacinic lol

hey dan-O I recognise those instructions hahahha hope you all have a great ride...ill try to make it to next one....been too long since I've help disturbed the peace down in the tacinic lol

Haha,,,far to long Rov, the cops are getting bored!! :rofl_200:

By Gee, it's pretty darn rare for a great forecast to stay unchanged for a whole week up in this part of the country....it usually changes within an hour...:biglaugh:

But it's done it this time!! :clapping:

Have to wonder if there is a bit of 'meteorological influence' coming out of Brimley, MI? :hmmm::thumbs up:......:biglaugh:

Details

wish i could come guys, gonna be wishing i was there!

hoping to get a couple more guys. one friend is getting back to me this afternoon. To bad we haven't heard from the central ny area. looking forward to tomorrow. ron

wish i could come guys, gonna be wishing i was there!

I was hoping you might change your mind and come along Garrett, but understand the other obligations.

hoping to get a couple more guys. one friend is getting back to me this afternoon. To bad we haven't heard from the central ny area. looking forward to tomorrow. ron

Ya think those guys are afraid of the 'Nor-Easters' Ron? We do have kind of a bad rep!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Dan your right....that's why I gotta stay all the way on west side and make visits limited to one day.....you guys are crazy:punk::punk::punk:

COPRUNNER did it!! He killed our 'choirboy' status with his wild ways!! It's all his fault!!

Altho passing that guy on the right shoulder in Lowville didn't help all that much either! :rocket bike: :rofl_200:

oh ya.....guess I add to that east side mayham with stunts like that eh hahahah
think we were looking for pizza and I was hungry bahahah

Reading this I'm thinkin I should stay home, sounds like you guys might be a bad influence on me , maybe get me in trouble:confused2:

Well.............
I believe we've been abandoned gentlemen.........no word from this thread's originator since page 3..............Looks like we're on our own.....:th_signs132:

Been known to hijack the odd thread or two but this may be the first time I ever hijacked a whole ride! :rofl_200:

Wonder what happened to Matt.....:ummm:...:confused2:

Anyhoo, the weather never changed a bit, still gots a spectumbulous day being served up....perfect for motorcycling! :clapping:

Details

Back