ny/mass ride 9/14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U guys up for a early oct ride also...think might bring v1 to show off then back to the Yukon with her....I'm moving my lady out west.....can't wait

Sorry for the delayed update. Thinking meet near rt 23 off the taconic and ride from there. Maybe bounce around in that area and then lunch in hillsdale or copake and make tracks from there. Letme know what eeverybody thinks

It's just my thought , but having a rt Planned and mapped saves a lot of last minute Indecision and waste of time . With that said , I'd still be interested in making the ride , but I wanna ride not figure out where when we get there. It's your ride , you know the area . Keep us posted

It's just my thought , but having a rt Planned and mapped saves a lot of last minute Indecision and waste of time . With that said , I'd still be interested in making the ride , but I wanna ride not figure out where when we get there. It's your ride , you know the area . Keep us posted

I agree, we get more riding and less indecision that way.

Not intending to take your ride over Matt but maybe we could do the 'Three States Run'? We've done it a time or two as part of the Brownie Run weekends and it's pretty nice....whaddya think?

Yeah I was going to plan out a route beforehand. Just wanted to get an idea if we were all on board w meeting and riding that general area before I posted a route

I'm not Familiar with the area so I probably the just meet Danny at that gas station or figure something out, But I'm also in contingent on the weather , got something I want Danny to try out:biglaugh:

I'm not Familiar with the area so I probably the just meet Danny at that gas station or figure something out, But I'm also in contingent on the weather , got something I want Danny to try out:biglaugh:

Haha, this sounds interesting!! Bet I can guess it too! :punk:

if the weather is nice, at this point i'm out gents, sorry.

for some reason we decided to take on burying the inground pool. so thats gonna be a project and a half.

Latest posts

Back