ny/mass ride 9/14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUP, Bald tire in the rain kinda guy:clapping: Come on Matt, you in:ummm:

Oh I'm sure he can as he ride a vmax......takes a certain tpe to run one of these beast.

Safe ride guys, catch ya next time

Hey guys. Just got an account on here. My father (Ron) and I just pulled in to O's from Rochester, NY. Having breakfast. Looking forward to a good ride today.

Just got home in one piece. Got a bit chilly the last 30 miles. Thanks for a fun day guys. It was a sweet ride. Nice to meet 'y'all!

-Dan

Just got home in one piece. Got a bit chilly the last 30 miles. Thanks for a fun day guys. It was a sweet ride. Nice to meet 'y'all!

-Dan

Same here Dan, it was great meeting you and seeing your Dad again....thanks for making the effort to ride all the way over here. :worthy:

Good meeting you Dan , love seeing that VERY clean 89. I hope your weren't to offended by my riding "style" I really do have control at all times. Ron I think that's the best "behaved" I've ever seen you lol .Dannymax , Thanks for hijacking the ride , don't know if it would have happened otherwise ,Matt sorry you couldn't make it.

Some pics of yesterdays ride , I think Mike might have a video too , don't know what if anything he may have gotten

Attachments

• photo (154).jpg
    photo (154).jpg
    134 KB · Views: 17
  • photo (155).jpg
    photo (155).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 17
  • photo (156).jpg
    photo (156).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 15
Wasn't that first one taken just seconds before Dan got busted for taking a leak in public!! :th_stophierPeeingIn :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I was there and had to look twice when I saw the pic, hope Mike got some video, there were a couple nice "flattrack" moments and the pink tank top bouncing down the rd would make a nice Redbone avatar.

thought you were quite behaved Ricky. Always good to see, hear or smell a rear tire burning at times. That's what makes these bikes so damn cool after all! Thanks again for the 1/2" piece of zip tie that saved my rear plate. I owe ya.... Sorry to spoil the twisties with that little flaw. I since replaced that missing forward most bolt on my rear fender so that it's nice and tight. I also replaced the license plate nuts with those light up red bullet fasteners. Had a pair sitting in my garage for years. Wired them into the tail light and they look decent. Lock washered and cranked down tight......shouldn't be an issue again! Thanks again boys.

Attachments

• vmax ride 091413.jpg
    vmax ride 091413.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8
  • vmax ride2 091413.jpg
    vmax ride2 091413.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 8
Back