ny/mass ride 9/14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the weather is nice, at this point i'm out gents, sorry.

for some reason we decided to take on burying the inground pool. so thats gonna be a project and a half.

did you ever make rice o rama?

So is this ride happening or what? My weather forecast for albany says 64 and lots of sunshine. I would have to ride over from rochester and meet you guys. You have to tell me where and when. Let me know!!

Ron

Hey Ron....this would be cool!! :clapping: AFAIK it's gonna happen.

If that weather report holds true I'm gonna be out no matter what. :punk:

A bit cooler at this point (altho the report is for the area a little southeast of Albany in the mountains) but still outstanding riding weather....
Details

did you ever make rice o rama?

nah we ended up staying at my daughters friends party a bit longer, by the time i got home i was wiped. wouldn't have been safe for me to be on a bike at that point.

Yes, keep me posted danny. I'd like to see those guys from mass. Again before deer season. I see that there's alot of guys from around albany and it would be nice to meet them. I'd just have to figure the time frame around the ride.

Let me know
ron

The weather's still looking good! :clapping:

Details

Hey, this might be one of the last nice ones for the year....let's get some chatter going here! :punk:

Still got the option for "The Three States Run".........:confused2:

Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........Chatter..............Chatter...........

There....MUCH better!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Chatter..........Chatter..........Chatter..........Chatter.............:rofl_200:

And of course, a little weather chatter too........
Details

fingers crossed there is a nice day in oct also si when I'm back we can go for another ride....danno think we went once for ride in almost nov when I first got v2 no? or atleast I was still riding then lol

fingers crossed there is a nice day in oct also si when I'm back we can go for another ride....danno think we went once for ride in almost nov when I first got v2 no? or atleast I was still riding then lol

Yeah, I think we did Rov....you never know around here anymore! Take today for example, should be a nice early fall day, hi 60's, maybe low 70's....not so, it's over 90° with high humidness....heat indices exceed 100°! :confused2:

Hell, even if it gets cold in Oct. can't we drain down the rads, let the bikes run a little hotter, thereby keeping us a bit warmer in the saddle....eh?

What could possibly go wrong? :ummm: :whistlin:

Trying to get a ride together for sat the 14th. Let me know if ur interested and we'll hash out the details.

were three days out , what"s the plan:ummm: you have a few guys interested in coming out but nothing firmed up:confused2:Are you in for your ride?

You guys wanna do a Plan 'B'....design it to roll into Plan 'A' if that happens....or is it still too early to take a 'wait 'n see'? :confused2:

I'm 90% sure I'm in , so a plan b sounds good to me , and if Matt reappears that would be great but at least with a plan B the rest of us aren't left hanging:ummm:

I'm 90% too....plan B sounds like a good idea........It's your crib Danny...did you want to mark out a route if Matt doesn't reappear? Three State ride? Whatever.........as long as it's paved i'm good........What time are we thinking of gathering & where would be two of the first questions...........

I'm 90% too....plan B sounds like a good idea........It's your crib Danny...did you want to mark out a route if Matt doesn't reappear? Three State ride? Whatever.........as long as it's paved i'm good........What time are we thinking of gathering & where would be two of the first questions...........

Yeah , that and is Ron coming? Cause if he is I'm wearing my special riding gear .:biglaugh:

Well, the part about it being paved rules out BRC as a meeting spot :biglaugh: so how about the Diner with the Mobil station that's 9.3 miles south on the Taconic from I-90.

Meet at say, 11am and the 3 States Run sounds good to me. Think it's about a 50 mile deal and ends at a nice little diner in Hillsdale that has good food. In fact it's owned by Otto, the gravel voiced guy who brought us food at the Brownie Runs.

How's that sound? I'll get hold of Rons09 and maybe he and some of his buds can make it over, think Steve-o is coming too. :clapping:

Oh yeah.....
Details :thumbs up:

Pretty doubtful I'll be on here much longer....weather is gettin' mighty ugly....s'pectin' power to go out any time......:confused2:

Sounds fine.................Stevo, if your coming, maybe hop off the Pike in Ludlow for a short break and me & Rick will ride to Danny's area with you?

Sounds fine.................Stevo, if your coming, maybe hop off the Pike in Ludlow for a short break and me & Rick will ride to Danny's area with you?

+1 , you. Too Mark , Garret , Wayne , the more the marrier .( and the less chance I have of getting in trouble)

Back