ny/mass ride 9/14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought you were quite behaved Ricky. Always good to see, hear or smell a rear tire burning at times. That's what makes these bikes so damn cool after all! Thanks again for the 1/2" piece of zip tie that saved my rear plate. I owe ya.... Sorry to spoil the twisties with that little flaw. I since replaced that missing forward most bolt on my rear fender so that it's nice and tight. I also replaced the license plate nuts with those light up red bullet fasteners. Had a pair sitting in my garage for years. Wired them into the tail light and they look decent. Lock washered and cranked down tight......shouldn't be an issue again! Thanks again boys.

Cool , You can't have too many light's back there !

thought you were quite behaved Ricky. Always good to see, hear or smell a rear tire burning at times. That's what makes these bikes so damn cool after all! Thanks again for the 1/2" piece of zip tie that saved my rear plate. I owe ya.... Sorry to spoil the twisties with that little flaw. I since replaced that missing forward most bolt on my rear fender so that it's nice and tight. I also replaced the license plate nuts with those light up red bullet fasteners. Had a pair sitting in my garage for years. Wired them into the tail light and they look decent. Lock washered and cranked down tight......shouldn't be an issue again! Thanks again boys.

Not to mention almost giving coronaries to those two old guys leading! :biglaugh:

Been looking in the mirrors and seeing bouncing headlights for the last 3 hours, then a blast thru the twisties...a quick check in the mirrors and.........NOTHING!! Not a headlight in sight! :surprise:

But it was just a flopping plate, field repaired, and the ride continued on! :clapping::punk::clapping:

mike don't get me wrong....I still love my two gen ones.....just itching to get a new toy one day and keep seeing gen 2.....lol

.....damn...Gen I's get no respect anymore when their sitting next to the new girl in class? :wkwk:

Will try to post some pics & vids tonight.............
You have the respect Mike as the Gen1's are the legend, the Gen2's are just trying to keep it goin'...
That being said I would kick one out of my garage if one showed up!:punk:

You have the respect Mike as the Gen1's are the legend, the Gen2's are just trying to keep it goin'...
That being said I would kick one out of my garage if one showed up!:punk:

I would not kick her out if she should up brian.....wow........lol

I tried and hurt my back....now I'm stuck with it!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

stuck with the hurt back dan. hahahah I was talking about brians avitar...but yes nor the bikes I would not try to kick hahahah

Speaking of bikes. I let my son Dan drive my GenII the first 100 miles on the way back from our ride the other day. He said he loved the power and comfort, but he had a hard time getting use to no noise. Hey mike , I hope you got some good videos.

Sorry guys...I've been trying to upload vids to Photobucket but I guess the files are too large. I'm gonna need to edit them somehow but i'm still a rookie at this. I need to figure out what software to use....

Back