Oil Filter Spin-on Adapter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
How much and where can I get a oil filter spin-on for this 85 engine? I have read cycleone but I dont want to wait weeks to recieve it.
Who got the best price. If you respond, tell me where and how much to the door.
Thanks
Yankee

MONDAYS SUCK !!! :-(

That's the only place that has 'em anymore. Old Man Smith used to but no longer does.

Mark

How much and where can I get a oil filter spin-on for this 85 engine? I have read cycleone but I dont want to wait weeks to recieve it.
Who got the best price. If you respond, tell me where and how much to the door.
Thanks
Yankee

MONDAYS SUCK !!! :-(

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's noticed that!

:damn angry:

Am I missing some thing? I take old filter off, put new filter on. Whats with the adapter?

CycleOneOff used to include the late model frame piece but now you have to get that youself...or modify the old one yourself.

Mark

You can get two for that price at University after discount.

Mark

Not sure why they don't think it will fit. The blocks are all the same and with a few cover changes and paint they would be the same. Buy it and if it doesn't work when you get it and the crossover brace from a 96 or newer vmax I will buy it from you.

Sean

Well I spoke with Tom this morning from cycleone. They have the adapters in stock and he will be shipping me one from NY to TN in the morning I will have it in hand by the weekend!
I read someone said Cycleone is slow on delivering. I called them on the phone. I have learned if you need something quick get on the phone and speak with someone. Emails are slow and not everyone checks them hourly.
Most likely after thinking about that place that told me it wont work, its because they dont sell the cross brace.
I dont need a crossbrace I have a 99 Chassis the motor is an 85.

P.S. if you wait long enuff the avatar chick will raise flash all you pervs!! LOL !! :banana:

Sean
Do you have any cross over frame braces 96 or newer??? I am going to grab one of those off ebay and see what happens.
Cheers:cheers:

I don't think I have any extra's. They are fairly cheap new though (I think around $30). University Motors.

Sean

I have a '92 and want to fit a spin-on filter. In regards to the frame cross brace, from what year do I need to purchase to make this work? '96 and on?
Thanks!

Correct. To make it easy, just order one from an '06'.

Mark

Latest posts

Back