PCW bike on CL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! :surprise: Jim should buy that baby!!

bill might want to take a look as well

Yes i was checking that out about a week ago on the pcw website.
Looks like a great deal.

My wife wants me to get something more comfortable for us on longer trips,
If i bought another vmax she wouldn't be happy.

I think my best bet right now is to get some engine work done on mine, then keep looking for a good deal on a rocket 111 or something similar for us to take trips on

those rocket IIIs are nice. i could see you on a goldwing trike tho bill! hahha

This has been for sale at PCW website for awhile already. I guess CL is just another avenue of advertising. I thought maybe the eBay chain drive Max from a few weeks ago finally popped up somewhere.

this bike has to sound mean. but you still wonder if its worth that when a gen 2 is just as fast with a much better chassis and reliability

this bike has to sound mean. but you still wonder if its worth that when a gen 2 is just as fast with a much better chassis and reliability

You missed the point.
It's a one off work of art.
Both engine & frame will impress.

You missed the point.
It's a one off work of art.
Both engine & frame will impress.

im not gonna lie id ride it!! id want it almost as bad as the next guy, but if i was the last human on earth with fresh gasoline everywhere... running from tigers and shit, id want the 09!!!1

im not gonna lie id ride it!! id want it almost as bad as the next guy, but if i was the last human on earth with fresh gasoline everywhere... running from tigers and shit, id want the 09!!!1

LMAO :rofl_200: Running from tigers and shit. reminds of I am legend.

Beautiful bike you got there, Rollie...where are the side scoops from? They're sweet!

Elimax

Latest posts

Back