Plug N Play Wire harness kits for COP's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this would match the oem coil connector? Looks similar if memory serves correctly.

2p250-l_1355.jpg

Sumitomo LOCK Type .250" Connectors
Fits wires from .75mm - 2mm (18 - 14 AWG).
Click below to buy:
Connector Set 2P250-L $3.29/set​

These can be purchased here: http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/250_Connectors/250_connectors.html

If that is not exactly what is needed then browse around on their site, you may find it. And if you can't find the exact connector, maybe you can at least find a set of terminals that you can crimp onto your COP wires, remove the terminals from the OEM connector and slip the new connectors in. I believe there is just a small metal tang built into the terminals that needs to be depressed to allow the terminal to be removed from the connector.

Mike ,

I sent this guy tons of emails and I have been trying to work with him getting his connectors. I have found another source that is easier to deal with. But Yes those are supposable he correct ones. This guy ships from Japan or China

G

This info was on another thread. I printed the picture a few weeks ago and compared it to my stock connectors. In my opinion they do not look alike.:confused2:

ok guys, I have info on part of the materials. Grrrrrrrr 9 days from Florida what the heck is it coming on someones bicycle or what. The other half ? I have been asking my eight ball but it won't give me a straight answer...

G

There are a few of us in Florida, including Captain Kyle, SpecOps and JBrettHorton.

Maybe you should get it to them and they can surely ship quicker? USPS Priority Mail should only take a couple of days... Where in FL?

Ok guys I have the connectors for some of the project! I must say some people in this world are total morons and need to work some where else. Ok they sent half of what I ordered for the coil ends. Then the COP end they sent no freakin pins. I have an Email sent already to them. Plus I need order more of the connectors because of the huge demand from all of you. So I am sorry for the intelligence of others in this world.

Gannon / Scooter / 88vmx12

Hey 88vmx12 ; Did you ever figure out approx. what those harnesses are going to go for(price) I'am also interested.

Ok guys I am suppose to have the missing pcs this week sometime for the harness's. Please bear with me I will only be able to get a few out because of the small amount of connectors that I order. I will make another order as soon as the first few are sold. The last thing I want to do is order $1000 worth of connectors and try to explain that to my wife. LOL

Gannon

Back