"Poses no aparrent threat"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Danny. They need to splash there photos everywhere. They are missing persons you know.

Exactly Tim....shouldn't our 'foreign visitors' benefit from the resources available of an Amber Alert type program?

On the other side of the coin it seems I remember hearing that exact phrase "poses no apparent threat to the community" after the San Bernadino shootings. They didn't know who the shooters were, where they were or any idea in hell what their intentions were but the media still released that ridiculous statement.

Damn good thing the cops didn't buy into that bullshit. :punk:

Hey....whats the big deal? We already have 12-20 million undocumented people in this country..whats 2 more?:confused2:

Its not like they are terrorists.....at worst...another case of "work place violence".:damn angry:

I wonder if there are any sheep ranches in GA near where these two went missing. Might just be a simple case of LUV at FIRST BLEAT. Baaaaahhhhh

Don't worry , they were vetted . What's the worst they could/ would do?

Don't worry , they were vetted . What's the worst they could/ would do?

Yeah, really! Couple Afghan Nationals with military training, whereabouts unknown....no need for concern....there's zero indication....move along....nothing to see here! :blink000:

Or maybe there's a couple poor guys out there that got grabbed up by some unsavory rednecks and are desperately in need of help.....:confused2:

It could go either way but I believe it would be a fine idea to get some photos out, billboards and the like....get a few million more 'eyes on the ground' (in current PC buzzterm jargon) :punk:

So what the hell happened to them? :ummm: They've been missing since Monday, occupied a prominent spot on the front page of MSN for a few hours but hard to find any mention of them now.

Kinda strange. :confused2:

So what the hell happened to them? :ummm: They've been missing since Monday, occupied a prominent spot on the front page of MSN for a few hours but hard to find any mention of them now.

Kinda strange. :confused2:

Its not politically correct to single out 2 people of middle eastern descent, who disappear, and are from a war torn country, and to bring the possible terrorist word.

Set up a night time game cam at the nearest sheep ranch, and I'll guarantee you, you will find these two.

I wonder if there are any sheep ranches in GA near where these two went missing. Might just be a simple case of LUV at FIRST BLEAT. Baaaaahhhhh

I reckon this one kinda fits into the spirit of this thread..........

An Afgani walks into the bedroom with a sheep on a leash and says ....

"Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous bitch, you'd realize I was talking to the sheep."

Cheers!

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous bitch, you'd realize I was talking to the sheep."

Cheers!

LOL....that made me do a spit take with my coffee...

Cheers!

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

"Moody Air Force officials told law enforcement agencies they believe the two missing men were no longer in the Valdosta area."

What the hell?? Well.....where the hell do they believe these guys are? :ummm:

This is really odd. :blink000:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

"Moody Air Force officials told law enforcement agencies they believe the two missing men were no longer in the Valdosta area."

What the hell?? Well.....where the hell do they believe these guys are? :ummm:

This is really odd. :blink000:

Cant find it again but from what I read earlier it is known that they rented a car.

Latest posts

Back