Progressive or Race Tech Springs???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnout

Reaction score
I'm going to try to improve the front end handling on the 2000 vmax.When I bought the bike it allready had progressive shock on the rear. What would be the best springs for the front forks "Progressive or Race Tech"??? I want to make sure I make the wright choice {there not cheap}. What is the best deal for the mony? Any input would be GREAT!
Thanks alot.

Racetech...off topic but why can I read certain threads without logging in and others I need to log in to view them:ummm:

Racetech...off topic but why can I read certain threads without logging in and others I need to log in to view them:ummm:

I'm sold on Racetech. I have that stuff in both sportbikes, and going into the Vmax this winter.

I'm going to try to improve the front end handling on the 2000 vmax.When I bought the bike it allready had progressive shock on the rear. What would be the best springs for the front forks "Progressive or Race Tech"??? I want to make sure I make the wright choice {there not cheap}. What is the best deal for the mony? Any input would be GREAT!
Thanks alot.

Progressive springs are one spring fits everybody.Race tech springs come in many rates for your wieght and riding style.I have racetechs but either choice would be better than stock.

Race-Tech's all day long... Have them in both my bikes and love 'em...

I put emulators in the Max as well and swear by them also.:thumbs up:

Straight rate springs are my choice over progressive!

Thanks alot.

Racetech

Back