Project Vmax - All about service via support from Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klement1

Reaction score
Finally here it is. This started as a 1994 Yamaha Vmax that was a one owner but given to his 20 year old son to ride. He drive it 2K miles let it set for 12 years.

There is a bunch of angles of the bike with 2 shots showing you where she started from at the end. This was about 8 weeks due to parts and stuff.

Mods –
Hindle full exhaust with shortened can from Yoshimura
17x3.5” and 17x6” chrome George Deget wheels (from Morley)
Metzler 190/50/17 replaced the stock 150/70/15
Billet fork brace (from Morley)
Chrome rotors (from Morley)
Braced, widened and powder coated swing arm (from Morley)
Powder coated rear differential (from Morley)
Stage one carb kit with k&N filter
Aluminum signals front and rear
Drag handle bars with bar end mirror and grip
Cut rear fender
New rhino lining paint job

If it wasn't for Sean Morley of Morley's muscle the project wouldn't have happened. The man answers the phone super early and after dinner. I couldn't ask for a better guy. From starter relay, starter clutch and issues replacing the swingarm, he was right there via phone and email. Anyway. Thanks Sean.:clapping:

Attachments

• Vmaxproject3.jpg
    Vmaxproject3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 69
  • VMAX2.jpg
    VMAX2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Vmaxproject2.jpg
    Vmaxproject2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Vmax1.jpg
    Vmax1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Vmaxproject10.jpg
    Vmaxproject10.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Vmaxproject6.jpg
    Vmaxproject6.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 67
  • VMAX3.jpg
    VMAX3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 49
Glad you got your VMAx back to life. I have to agree about Sean, he is a amazing guy. He has helped me alot and I'm sure he will in the future.

Anything I buy for my VMAX will come from Sean if he sells it... I bought some used parts ( that I will have Sean do the chrome on ) from a guy who isn't a member of this forum, I told him to visit and I'm sure he will join us, he's a member of VMOA and he asked me about a seat mod and I gave him Sean's email address. He told me that he has heard about Sean in the VMOA and everyone there says Sean is a great guy.

It goes to prove one thing, you treat people right and it pays back 10 fold.

There are many other members on here who have been a great help and I hope to meet a lot of them someday.

Ron

Looks great!
Black mat coating always will looks awsome. Like badnit :D
You may now want some custom bodywork, it will be looks great.

Sean is that kind of guy that you will not find many of them in the world.
Priceless knowlage, always want to share with other people.
I've done many many deals with Sean and always happy.
Great guy with a big G.

BTW Sean, i didnt know that you import wheels from Deget :)
One of the best rims on the market.

hows the rhino lining working out for you? thats interesting to paint with it. what parts did you do? wouldn't have run into my scratch issue had i had it tho!

Thanks for the nice comments all. I don't normally import the Deget wheels but that was one I aquired many years ago. We chromed it up and it is nice.

Sean

I'll second that! Currently Sean is helping me out with my 07 re-build. Went down, insurance totaled it and I bought it back to build better. Anyway, he has already been more than helpful and I haven't even bought the parts from him yet. Looking forward to seeing you Sunday Sean, I got money, parts and wheels. Have a safe trip and ride safe!

Latest posts

Back