Purpose of Carb stacks?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason Ours look different is because ours are actually fully functional on Vgas carburetors or
flatside Carburetors. The others are just for show. But they do look good.

The "blingy" set are actually funtional! The stock carb covers are removed and these fit in place allowing you to see the goings on in there. Here is a picture of them installed and don't ya know they come in black or a combination of both as well! Save your nickles and dimes though, the prices run from 238,00($303) to 258,00($328) Euro.

Attachments

• 1052b.jpg
    1052b.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 1052d.jpg
    1052d.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 1052f.jpg
    1052f.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 28
Now the question is do you really wanna be hanging outa the side of the bike with your head down looking inside yer blingy stacks while they're working? :ummm:

Or is it for your biker friends on Hayabusas to look in while going supersonic during acceleration? :confused2:

Now the question is do you really wanna be hanging outa the side of the bike with your head down looking inside yer blingy stacks while they're working?

You could alway fit the optional angled mirror attachment so that you can see what is going on by just looking downward.

The "blingy" set are actually funtional! The stock carb covers are removed and these fit in place allowing you to see the goings on in there. Here is a picture of them installed and don't ya know they come in black or a combination of both as well! Save your nickles and dimes though, the prices run from 238,00($303) to 258,00($328) Euro.

i gotta get bill to buy those!

They are sweet, aren't they? I think I've finally convinced Santa for a set of "normal" Stax, but maybe I'll hold off for another six months and save up the additional coin for these "see-throughs"

They are sweet, aren't they? I think I've finally convinced Santa for a set of "normal" Stax, but maybe I'll hold off for another six months and save up the additional coin for these "see-throughs"

i would if i could do it again.

Garrett, I think Bill K ( if that's who your thinking) aleady has stacks but don't think their the ones you can see in though.

exactly.

i love spending bills money for him!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

They look fast and hold water. In fact if you put a pinch of miracle grow and a pot seed in them, it act as the perfect incubator to grow seedlings. Of course they must be transplanted when they get to about six inches. I mean come on, get serious, who is gonna ride around with two foot tall pot plants growing out the sides of their Vmax.
Testing plant staying power of plant's in a hurricane test platform v-max

My morley stack's have lot of purpose. Like keeping me on the bike when i wheelie or cutting into my knee when i come off a wheelie to fast. Damon says looks great but what a pain in the ass when you tune the bike. The best part is only vmaxer's know that the stack's are fake. I had a guy tell me i better put screen or some kind of a filter on them or i will trash my motor.

As well as a 25% performance gain and better fuel milage mine are actually magnetic.
Whenever women walk past my bike they are magnetically drawn to them like a piece of jewellery which then turns into numerous questions all about the bike.
This usually leaves me frustrated and having to fend them off with a stick or a bike chain which I'm now forced to carry. If that fails I usually have to make a rapid exit often resulting in a huge burnout...I've gone thru 3 tires this year alone.

As well as a 25% performance gain and better fuel milage mine are actually magnetic.
Whenever women walk past my bike they are magnetically drawn to them like a piece of jewellery which then turns into numerous questions all about the bike.
This usually leaves me frustrated and having to fend them off with a stick or a bike chain which I'm now forced to carry. If that fails I usually have to make a rapid exit often resulting in a huge burnout...I've gone thru 3 tires this year alone.

Got any more in stock. I think I need a set :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back