re selling your goods/U won't believe this

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they let people vote (that.hav no idea.about anything thats goin on round here)
things will only get worse.
I saw some footage that asks people on the street..who will win this year, obama or mccain..they had no idea that mccain was runnin yrs ago.
they also asked what we shld do if we.catch binladin..well, u guessed it...no idea.hes already dead.
and these people influence our fate.

o well ..ignorence is bliss... good luck all.

T$

I don't see how they can uphold this (or I sure hope they don't). What a bunch of crap. WTF is John Wiley & Sons complaining about, it's not like their books were stolen, they were PURCHASED from them so they got paid once already.

Even if the courts uphold this then how in the world are they going to enforce it? I mean, we all know politicians are not really that bright to begin with, but someone, somewhere has to realize that if this is actually enforced (if it's upheld) it will do no good and only hurt American business.

This is just fucking stupid. I understand the idea of bying American and all that crap but this is just taking it to a whole new level. I mean how the eff are you supposed to buy American when not even a Chevy is made in America anymore and if you go to Bed Bath and Beyond for example, not one thing on their shelves is made in America, all they carry is crap from China! :rant:

That would be totally FU....... Nothing's made in America now.. Well, with few exceptions...

Some years ago I bought a VHS tape (from an online video store) entitled "Welcome Home, Sonny". It was about a welcome home celebration for Sonny Barger of the Hell's Angels when he got out of prison. I put it on eBay to sell and eBay canceled the auction after a few days saying the Hell's Angels had complained about copyright infringement and threatened to sue eBay. Now how was the video store able to sell this tape and I was not allowed to resell? I wasn't making copies or even a profit. It was the original tape! :bang head:

Anyone want a VHS tape cheap? :biglaugh:

The problem is the Judges. We have more and more liberal judges that feel they should make law from the bench. No one seems to pay attention to this, but IF Obama is reelected, he will be able to appoint at least one and most likely two new supreme court judges. He only believes in choosing judges that want to write liberal laws from the bench. Right now he has 4 of his kind of judges on the high court. He gets one more and he has a majority and all hell breaks loose. Its almost a sure thing that we will loose our second amendment rights because he has 4 on the court right now that will rule that the 2nd amendment does not apply to individuals,only to organized militia
Judges are supposed to judge the law based on our Constitution, not write the law.

Actually the economy would CRASH big time! Think about it for just a second..... no more cash flow. NO: Garage sales , thrift stores , craigslist , Ebay , Pawn shops. It would have a huge impact on the USA as we know it. Huge companies would go under , small businesses would collaps. The unemployment rate would sky rocket! This would have a huge impact! What about used cars? just think about it... you cannot sell it then what? you throw it away, land fills would be full instantly. Then they would be charging out the ass for garbage removal. Rubbage on the streets would be an issue, people would buy less ultimately crushing the economy! there is one upside I guess? The jobs lost would be open in another area..... law enforcement! I am thinking if they do go through with this it will be a nightmare for the judges. I am thinking bounties on their heads? but just a guess.

G

or........ bartering. But bartering would not keep Ebay , garage sales , used car dealers, Thrift stores open. Oh what about America's Icon "The Salvation Army" They all need cash flow to pay the bills except for garage sales they just want to get rid of their crap anyways. Oh I can just imagine..... " how about 3 chickens for that old GMC wheel and tire? I really need a tire bad sir...." All in all they are F'n morons if they go through with this!

G

G

Don't worry guys, no way that law is going to pass in that form. It would CRIPPLE our economy, and they know this. It's just not gonna happen, I gaurantee it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting it Rusty. Can you see it now, the Vmax black market? Start brushing up on your Chinese if something doesn't give. A plan should be in place to limit foreighn influence.:damn angry:
Steve-o

Don't worry guys, no way that law is going to pass in that form. It would CRIPPLE our economy, and they know this. It's just not gonna happen, I gaurantee it!!!!!!!!!

The problem is the law already has passed- like over a hundred years ago. This is like software. Even though you bought and paid for you copy of Office, you can't SELL it!. They are trying to do this under the copyright law. Something like this should have been thrown out at the first court it came to.

What we need is a change in the law that would change a lot of this crap. Simply,LOOSER PAYS. If you want to sue Colt because someone shot you, then if you loose the case YOU pay all the expenses including the opposing lawyer and court costs! This change would also bring down the cost of health care and auto insurance. In our current system, its not if your are right or wrong, its how much its going to cost you to defend it!

I tell ya--- Liberal l judges that want to write the law!

Back