Red light cameras solutions wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennsVmax

Reaction score
These things are popping up everywhere. Anyone got a solution to beat them (other that remembering to stop before turning right on a red light with no traffic)?

These things are popping up everywhere. Anyone got a solution to beat them (other that remembering to stop before turning right on a red light with no traffic)?
They actually got rid of them in Los Angles.They ended up costing more $$ in maintenance then they were bringing in. All I can say is look out behind u when u stop.Those things cause rear enders all the time.:rockon00: Try this ---->http://www.phantomplate.com/photoblocker.html

i LISTEN , THIS MAY SOUND FUCKED UP , BUT THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE REPLYING . . TAKE YOUR PLATE OFF COMPLETELY , SCRAPE IT UP AND MAYBE RUN IT OVER WITH YOUR CAR . . THEN JUST RIDE WITH IT INSIDE YOUR JACKET , AND IF YOU EVER GET PULLED OVER , YOU CAN TELL THE COP " HALF HOUR AGO , SOME LADY IN A BLACK MERCEDES BENZ WAS FLASHING HER HEADLIGHTS BEHIND ME SO I PULLED OVER AND SHE SAID THAT SOMETHING FELL OFF THE BACK OF MY BIKE AND SHE THINKS THAT SHE RAN IT OVER " , AND WHEN YOU LOOKED , IT WAS YOUR PLATE , SO YOU WENT BACK AND LUCKILY YOU FOUND IT , SO NOW YOUR ON YOUR WAY HOME ! . :biglaugh: .:biglaugh: .:biglaugh:

i LISTEN , THIS MAY SOUND FUCKED UP , BUT THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE REPLYING . . TAKE YOUR PLATE OFF COMPLETELY , SCRAPE IT UP AND MAYBE RUN IT OVER WITH YOUR CAR . . THEN JUST RIDE WITH IT INSIDE YOUR JACKET , AND IF YOU EVER GET PULLED OVER , YOU CAN TELL THE COP " HALF HOUR AGO , SOME LADY IN A BLACK MERCEDES BENZ WAS FLASHING HER HEADLIGHTS BEHIND ME SO I PULLED OVER AND SHE SAID THAT SOMETHING FELL OFF THE BACK OF MY BIKE AND SHE THINKS THAT SHE RAN IT OVER " , AND WHEN YOU LOOKED , IT WAS YOUR PLATE , SO YOU WENT BACK AND LUCKILY YOU FOUND IT , SO NOW YOUR ON YOUR WAY HOME ! . :biglaugh: .:biglaugh: .:biglaugh:

LOL... I love this idea!! :punk:

If you own a GPS that you can upload data to, you can download a database of red light cameras in the US from here.

edit: that is a pay site, I'll see if I can find a free one.

:punk::punk: yup until i can install the james bond flip plate stashing it in the coat is the best bet hahahah.
not even sure we hav red lights here in the yukon bahahah:rofl_200:

Cop runner, that is too funny. I bet it would work too. Thanks for the suggestion.

I got pulled over a few weeks ago doing by a sherriff on a bike, said he clocked me doing 58 in 40 zone. Asked me how I was doing and I said I was just out for a quick ride to keep the carbs from getting gummed up. He said his sport bike had carbs gummed up now and I suggested Start Up which I saw on this site some time ago

He let me off with a Verbal Warning. I could not believe it. He did not tell me about the other 2 sherriff speed traps 6 blocks further on but I was not speeding so I was very lucky.

Here's how to make one. Keep in mind such a devise is highly illegal, and only effective in major metro areas. That site has all sorts of fun and quasi-legal ways to mess with common technology. I made the Coke machine in my high school dump it's entire load of change once, as well as rearranged what button dispensed which beverage. So people would press the button with a Coke picture on it and the machine would dump out a Sprite.

Those "photo blocker" covers/sprays/films are 100% BS. Not only do they just seem like crap, Mythbusters debunked each and every one.

i-hacked this is exactly thre web site... i wonder if this works... theres some fun stuff on here now that ive gone thru it...

peace,
evan....

That's funny Coprunner!! :biglaugh: Best idea ever!

We've had red light camera's everywhere for years. You can't outsmart them.
We have camera's that will check your speed if you go through on the amber, so they can book you for gunning it to get thru before it changes red!

Nobody here has a Mirt. They don't exist here!

I have a tomtom gps that automatically updates redlight cams. it warns you the block before you get to the light.

So far so good.

In FL an officer wacks your license plate w/a club & if it moves/pivots, etc, "ticket!" There was an article in the local papers about the people who regularly run the toll booths on the payways, & how they try to conceal the plate, there was a shot of a kid hanging out the back of a hatchback & using something over the license plate to conceal it. They had some system set-up where they monitored the people who obscured the plate as the vehicle went thru the toll, & a squad car would pull them over after the one monitoring called down the road to the waiting trooper. They also kept track of the people who commuted & just didn't pay, when the camera sensed one of the scofflaw tags going thru the toll, again a trooper down the road would get the vehicle description electronically transmitted, and make the arrest. Some of the people had hundreds of passes thru w/o paying. The state of FL also catches you at time of registration renewal.

I see some people with the very dark tinted plate covers..makes the plate barely visible in daylight. Surprised they are legal...

Latest posts

Back