Rest In Peace -- my brother

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i . STAY STRONG " GARY " , HE'S IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE ! .. ONE DAY YOU WILL MEET AGAIN , AND HE WILL BE FINE !

Please accept mt condolences on the loss of your older brother. I also lost an older brother and I still miss him everyday. Time will eventually make it a little more manageable. It never really heals but just know he is in a better place and his suffering is over. Ed

Please accept my sincerest condolences on your loss. Take some comfort in knowing his suffering in this life is over. You will always remember him, and as time passes, the memories will become less painful. Take solace in the fact that you WILL see him again, and his suffering and effects of the MS will be gone.

Godspeed.

Sorry to hear this.....thoughts are with you and yours......

Sorry to hear of your loss, degenerative diseases are horrible not only for the person they effect, but for the family as well.

My condolences go out to you Gary and your family! MS is a horrible disease - your Brother can now finally rest in peace in the hands of God.

Mike

It's been a rough week.... my brother was laid to rest on Wednesday. Thanks to all for the condolences and to the words of support from those of you who have gone through a similar loss. This has help me cope with the loss and really shows the genuine friendship and caring that exists on this forum.

Thanks again.

Gary, I know as painful as it is, your brother is in good hands now up in heaven looking down smiling upon you and your family. He's in a better place now with no more pain or hardship. May you recollect all of the fond memories of your brother and be thankful that he's in higher hands now.

Back