Score!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Just ran across an awesome deal. Got my neighbor back in Texas to pick it up for me from an occasional forum member here who will remain un-named. M4 setup on an AR-15 platform, All top end lower, upper, parts and accessories.
I'm ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!

Package deal along with an H&K G3/91, my buddie ended up with the G3
ajy6ure6.jpg
ge4ymapu.jpg
2e8erynu.jpg
u2e2eny2.jpg
na6uqema.jpg
by6egeje.jpg

Nice....only in Texas.....

In NY I'm pretty sure getting caught with something like that would have you in jail faster than you could say extended magazine.

Prices are nose bleed high now for this kind of armament. If you got a good price on this then you indeed did well. Now if you can get ammo for less than a buck a round!

Prices are nose bleed high now for this kind of armament. If you got a good price on this then you indeed did well. Now if you can get ammo for less than a buck a round!

I got it for what you could have built it up from parts including all the extras and magazines at prices from "Pre Newton" so I'm pretty happy.

That Eotech 512 Optical sight is about 25% of the entire cost to build.

Feeding of that rifle will be the trick.

Around here anything in a military caliber is very difficult to find. No 223/5.56, 9mm or 45acp at all.

Hey Rusty, have I told you lately that YOU SUCK???!!! Lmao Good score my friend, just had to get my jealousy out of the way LOL I did just get a new safe to protect my investments though :punk:

Attachments

• IMAG0791.jpg
    IMAG0791.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 19
Hey Rusty, have I told you lately that YOU SUCK???!!! Lmao Good score my friend, just had to get my jealousy out of the way LOL I did just get a new safe to protect my investments though :punk:

Haha!

I figured working with one day off a month I deserved something.

Nice safe. I need to organize mine it looks a mess compared to that.

Haha!

I figured working with one day off a month I deserved something.

Nice safe. I need to organize mine it looks a mess compared to that.

Give me time, I'm sure it'll be a mess soon enough! LOL You've definitely been working your ass off so you do deserve it bud!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Nice C mag. If you need some 30 round mags let me know. I have a bunch on hand new in package.

Back