Show us your better half! GF/ WIFE/BF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vote Hottest Chick GF/ WIFE

I certainly wouldn't want to offend any 'wife/gf beaters' here, and understand this was meant as humor (I hope), but I don't see anything humurous about it. That poor girl in the pic isn't getting many laughs out of it either.
The pic was prolly taken to be used as evidence in a spousal abuse case or by some brutal son of a bitch who was proud of his work.
Either way there's no humor here and IMO it has no place in this thread!

It's humor bud relax. I hope your sig is humor as well.

here is the real pic...

chimp_caufields_37_3007bs.jpg

Thanks anyways Jedi I dont doubt that is your other half, but I started this thread with stating you have to be in the pic so this thread wouldnt turn in to a posting of random chicks..

"Yes you have to be in the pic with the chick so we know your not some poser wanna be of a hot chick.."

......and if Jedi DID happen to post one up with a guy next to her, how would we verify it's really him?? :)

It prolly IS something sappy from a chick flick, know why? Cause chicks got it figured out! Us guys are too busy trying to come up with the proper tire size for optimum hook-up at the track.

Chicks know what's important! Looks, body, money, age..............none of that amounts to a pinch of coon shit without love. You don't have love...you don't have anything.

Some guys get lucky and figure that out before it's too late, most never do.

WOW Danny I must say your in touch with your feminane side.... maybe a little to much,, hows them man boobs developing?

Mr. and Mrs. Hobejam (pre-nuptuals) :punk:

Attachments

• Hobejammers.jpg
    Hobejammers.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 163
pic of us in greece this summer (what a trip!) and then a more important one!!

Attachments

• IMGP0696.jpg
    IMGP0696.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMGP0847.jpg
    IMGP0847.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 140

feminane..........Is that like when a whole country goes hungry??
LOL!!! You gotta watch those feminanes. :)

Anyway, here's my contribution.... Mrs. Magnum, 14 yrs and counting.

Attachments

• 100_1680.jpg
    100_1680.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 159
Okay, here's mine. This was after the baptism of my boy.

IMG057.jpg

Here's me, my daughter and Mrs naughty :biglaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_2674.jpg
    IMG_2674.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Jas+G on twin.jpg
    Jas+G on twin.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 87
Lil' Mari, Aunt phloozie n' Me. Taken last Sunday....when riding with family and good friends...It just doesn't get better!

"When They Want To See;
What True Love Should Be;
They'll Just Look At Us".
(V. Gill)

27+ years, and counting..... one day at a time!

Uncle Philthy

Attachments

• In The Wind.JPG
    In The Wind.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 118
Love that pic Phil!! Did Terry take that? I want some of me and my wife just like this - absolutely brilliant for memory lane. And your Max's so shiny too :punk:

Love that pic Phil!! Did Terry take that? I want some of me and my wife just like this - absolutely brilliant for memory lane. And your Max's so shiny too :punk:
Yeah she did G....it's pretty good, considering all the vibration she has to deal with back there on that ST! (Don't tell Rob I said that!)...

BCNYa!

Philthy

+1 Naughty! Now there's a couple folks really enjoying a cruise on their v max!! :thumbs up:

I was hoping you'd post that one Phil, it's a great pic!! :eusa_dance:

Okay, I'll bite. here is my gal pals, they are true friends. they were there when I was shot, face was cut, and none of it mattered. good friends indeed. :punk:

Attachments

• me_n_kim.jpg
    me_n_kim.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Hangingout.JPG
    Hangingout.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 156
As my wife doesn't like any of the pics we have together or family pics, I am posting this pic of her on her Fz6.

Attachments

• Fizzer 005.jpg
    Fizzer 005.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 163
Great pictures and thank you all that participated in this post. Its nice to see the other half of us that puts up with our shit. LOL! All that posted are lucky VMAX rider! Just proves that VMAX riders have the sexiest passengers on the back. Now if this was a Harley forum I wouldnt have started this post.
Dannymax I dont understand your humor on this thread but its obvious I struck a sensitive spot in you,, I am not sorry but more so over look your ignorance and lack of sense of humor with the crickets chirping in the night

Great pictures and thank you all that participated in this post. Its nice to see the other half of us that puts up with our shit. LOL! All that posted are lucky VMAX rider! Just proves that VMAX riders have the sexiest passengers on the back. Now if this was a Harley forum I wouldnt have started this post.
Dannymax I dont understand your humor on this thread but its obvious I struck a sensitive spot in you,, I am not sorry but more so over look your ignorance and lack of sense of humor with the crickets chirping in the night

Or a wife that rides her own.....right:biglaugh:

Back