Show us your better half! GF/ WIFE/BF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a few of my family...

First two are of my son last xmas when I bought him his first bike. A honda 50. He literally went crazy when he saw it outside on the frozen tundra. There is a before and after shot...

Second one is of me and the wife with the newborn Moses

And third is all three of the little monsters...

christmas2007 146.jpg

christmas2007 151.jpg

oct 08 007.jpg

oct 08 016.jpg

Here's a picture of the wife and I, I think it was Taken in 2004. We have been married 21 years and counting. 100_0308_0001.jpg

This is me and the wife in Belize last week for our ten year anny.

Attachments

• Belize 079.jpg
    Belize 079.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 43
  • Belize 002.jpg
    Belize 002.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 74
Here is one of my wife and I about a month ago at a friends wedding.

Attachments

• IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 108
Jeff, was that before you told her about your rat bike purchase? lol

Man you two are perfect for each other because NEITHER of you smiles when your picture is being taken!

Hell, what you talking about that is my smile. You should see me when I am pissed off. And your right we are perfect for each other 21 Happy years and many more to come. How many can say that?:eusa_dance:

100_0308_0001.jpg
Man you two are perfect for each other because NEITHER of you smiles when your picture is being taken!

Hell, what you talking about that is my smile. You should see me when I am pissed off. And your right we are perfect for each other 21 Happy years and many more to come. How many can say that?:eusa_dance:

Re: Vote Hottest Chick GF/ WIFE

This thread could get UGLY (forgive the pun) real fast so I will be watching it. I'm not posting up my G/F because I could care less what others think to be honest. I know I love her and that she loves me and that's all that matters to me.

i find your statement pretty funny and insulting to members ... only thing that got ugly was you with your remark........putting that aside i enjoyed this thread getting a chance to put a face with the name...and a lot of pretty women good luck to all..

Here we are on vacation in Grand Cayman...
Notice what happens when you ride a harley> you go to HELL!

Attachments

• DSCN0179 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0179 (Small).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0158 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0158 (Small).JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 81
HERE'S ME & MY SON , MY WIFE & OUR DOG " DALLAS " , IF ANYONE'S KIDS WATCH , MAX & RUBY , MY SON IS DOING HIS MAX " THE RABBIT SMILE " IN THE PICTURE WITH MY WIFE :rofl_200:PS. I HOPE THE " POOOLICE " ARE TAKING A GOOD LOOK AT THE FRONT OF ME , BECAUSE I'M SURE THERE ALL TIRED OF LOOKING AT THE BACK !:rofl_200: ...............................................................100_0952.jpg

100_0491.jpg

000_0160.jpg

101_0311.jpg

OK it seems many are taking the bait, so I'll bite as well. Here is one of my awesome better half, who has been with me for damn near 20 years:eusa_dance: This pic is from 5 years ago at the Honda Super Magna Meet in the Smokies on our way to The Dragon.

Last edited:
Okay, here's mine. This was after the baptism of my boy.

IMG057.jpg

Damn Mark! I have never seen you look so serious!

Here's a pic of my woman. I am looking for someone new right now, this ones a tad needy.

944788131_976cfa3d10.jpg

Last edited:
Back