Show us your better half! GF/ WIFE/BF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dannymax I dont understand your humor on this thread

'Fraid you lost me there pal, but if it was my remark about "not wanting to offend any wife/girlfriend beaters" quite often I'll use a little sarcastic humor to express my distaste for something I find offensive.
If my general sensitivity towards women set you off, what can I say....I like women.
If you aren't referring to either of those, well I don't have the slightest idea what you're talkin' about.

That is the plan. I am putting her bike on the trailer and if someone else wants a break from riding we unload hers, load theirs, and we are off again.

sweet, that would suck to go that distance and not get some seat time in. I already picked up a couple of the prizes. I figure by mid summer of '09 all the details should be worked out and nothing left over but fun in the midnight sun.

here's me and the wifey in disney this summer . 11 yrs but who's counting ooh i guess i am LOL!!!!
Chris :punk:

Attachments

• Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 148
Here is a pic of my wife and i at the dragstrip. She is in the left lane(as seen in the pic) on her 02 ZX-12, i'm in the right lane(as seen in the pic) on my 04 LE Hayabusa. Sorry for the quality. We had a hard time getting someone to take a pic at the track. I'll see if i can dig up a photo of us non-suited...

Attachments

• 000_0016.jpg
    000_0016.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 87
Thanks anyways Jedi I dont doubt that is your other half, but I started this thread with stating you have to be in the pic so this thread wouldnt turn in to a posting of random chicks..

Well then,

Attachments

• NEW 039 (Large).jpg
    NEW 039 (Large).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 111
Here is one of my wife of 15yrs and my 'lil girl. We were in the process of relocating to West Texas and i had been up for almost 48hrs. No, i was'nt drunk, just about to pass out from lack of sleep.

Attachments

• 000_0019.jpg
    000_0019.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 123
LoL, that's how I feel now. I'll be working until 6:00 am...or the butt crack of dawn.

My wife is the blond.................on the left!!

Attachments

• Mom, D & Max.jpg
    Mom, D & Max.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Danny, Heidi, Mallory Jane.jpg
    Danny, Heidi, Mallory Jane.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
No kidding.... my wife won't even ome to the track and watch me.... she won't even watch a u-tube video of me...

She prolly knows what Lankee does, and does'nt have all day to watch you go down the track! Thats why my wife wanted the ZX-12, i was soooo slow going down the track...:rofl_200:

I was propositioned by this girl at Biketoberfest!
Does it count?
Funny how half nakid chicks come out of the woodwork when you have cash in hand! LOL!

Attachments

• Biketoberfest08.jpg
    Biketoberfest08.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 184
I was propositioned by this girl at Biketoberfest!
Does it count?
Funny how half nakid chicks come out of the woodwork when you have cash in hand! LOL!

BWaahahahaa! No it doesn't count - with enough cash I could get to pose with Jessica Alba naked on my Max :clapping::clapping:

BWaahahahaa! No it doesn't count - with enough cash I could get to pose with Jessica Alba naked on my Max :clapping::clapping:

The look on my face is in response to her asking me if I wanted a message, and she promptly added she make it worth my while. LOL!
I was going to blurt out "ohh your a hooker?", but I was afraid she'd beat me with her pony tail. LOL!

Back