Show us your better half! GF/ WIFE/BF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
Ok, this may be fun and please be respectful at this thread we are talking about love, well whatever that means.

Post a pic of your wife, GF or X GF.. Yes you have to be in the pic with the chick so we know your not some poser wanna be of a hot chick.... I will post one, I am on a work laptop so let me see what I can dig up to start...
Also please no negative comments towards anyones woman.. and dont laugh at Bernies Boyfriend he is included also..

Even if your wife, gf, xgf isnt hooter material post her anyways.

Re: Vote Hottest Chick GF/ WIFE

OK, I'll bite. Here's me & the 'Ol Ball & Chain at a wedding in Buffalo last weekend. ( cost me a cool ride with Uncle Phil & the boys ) Don't ask me what she's doing being married to an old grease monkey like me - just lucky I guess. ( HER - not me ) :rofl_200: She'd shit if she knew I posted this. What's that ? Yes dear, I'm on that Harleyforum.net again - be right there !
See ya dudes - rich

Attachments

• 100_1031.jpg
    100_1031.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

This thread could get UGLY (forgive the pun) real fast so I will be watching it. I'm not posting up my G/F because I could care less what others think to be honest. I know I love her and that she loves me and that's all that matters to me.

My (unforutnately) ex-girlfriend. Not a great pic, I don't take many, so I pulled this off her myspace. If I find a better one, I'll put it up.

Attachments

• ex1.jpg
    ex1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 245

I'll try to post some of my girl friend's pics.... I just hope my wife doesn't see em!

This thread could get UGLY (forgive the pun) real fast so I will be watching it. I'm not posting up my G/F because I could care less what others think to be honest. I know I love her and that she loves me and that's all that matters to me.

Please tell me this ISN'T your girl-friend... :rofl_200:

Attachments

• OYH6SPCAAVFA39CAS3PC9UCAZDKWFLCA0LYCOBCA5GCHMSCAKO7N42CA3WYVQ3CAT9HBBXCAWL02E5CAGCB0GBCAUQB98ACA.jpg
    OYH6SPCAAVFA39CAS3PC9UCAZDKWFLCA0LYCOBCA5GCHMSCAKO7N42CA3WYVQ3CAT9HBBXCAWL02E5CAGCB0GBCAUQB98ACA.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 44

Yeah maybe I shouldnt have named it Vote Hottest Chick.. Its just basically something for those to share if they want of there better half that puts up with our shit!
I am not married so I am just posting the most recent..

Attachments

• Donn Jan .jpg
    Donn Jan .jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 205

Just a few that I could find on this POS laptop...

To many women not enough time..

Attachments

• Donn Melisa.jpg
    Donn Melisa.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Donn Michelle.jpg
    Donn Michelle.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Donn Theresa.jpg
    Donn Theresa.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 183

Mrs Jedi

Attachments

• Picture 032 (Large).jpg
    Picture 032 (Large).jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 183
  • NEW 041 (Large).jpg
    NEW 041 (Large).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 145

I could only scrounge up 3 pics of me and my flings....there's SO many more but I deleted them all because they turned into whores. The middle picture is of the fiancee and myself.

Attachments

• Eric Emily.jpg
    Eric Emily.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Eric Karen 1.jpg
    Eric Karen 1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Eric Kortni.jpg
    Eric Kortni.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 171

jakesbday2007014.jpg

I know it is not a Vmax but it is a 1000 and it is hers

n501692397_705975_56721.jpg

here's mine after I came home one night...

View attachment 4985

I certainly wouldn't want to offend any 'wife/gf beaters' here, and understand this was meant as humor (I hope), but I don't see anything humurous about it. That poor girl in the pic isn't getting many laughs out of it either.
The pic was prolly taken to be used as evidence in a spousal abuse case or by some brutal son of a bitch who was proud of his work.
Either way there's no humor here and IMO it has no place in this thread!

:barf:

Sounds like something sappy out of a chick flick.

It prolly IS something sappy from a chick flick, know why? Cause chicks got it figured out! Us guys are too busy trying to come up with the proper tire size for optimum hook-up at the track.

Chicks know what's important! Looks, body, money, age..............none of that amounts to a pinch of coon shit without love. You don't have love...you don't have anything.

Some guys get lucky and figure that out before it's too late, most never do.

Back