so i had an interview today..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
the guy is asking me a ton of questions and weve talked for an hour and my mouth is getting a little dry and he asks me

"do you like water?"

obviously hes getting me a drink right?....

just to be safe i pretended i didnt hear him, i was like come again?

and hes like can you swim? ive got a boat...

lololololol wow totally took me off guard

Sounds like your the guy to put the "plug" in the transom my friend. I am sure once he heard you like to pee in the trash can, that sealed the deal for him and were the "man for the job".Way to go Matt!

it was an interview for a computer tech position at a computer shop, and looking at the inch thick pile of apps, i seriously doubt im getting a job there LOL

he asked me like how long ive had my cell phone number .... because thats how he checks credit... but i dont pay for my phone soooo.... but ya 5 years....

apparently they have a company boat and on weekends they go out and thrash.

he asked me if i had any traffic tickets :( :( :(

the guy is asking me a ton of questions and weve talked for an hour and my mouth is getting a little dry and he asks me

"do you like water?"

Probably the last thing to ask if he was gay!:rofl_200:

it was an interview for a computer tech position at a computer shop, and looking at the inch thick pile of apps, i seriously doubt im getting a job there LOL

he asked me like how long ive had my cell phone number .... because thats how he checks credit... but i dont pay for my phone soooo.... but ya 5 years....

apparently they have a company boat and on weekends they go out and thrash.

he asked me if i had any traffic tickets :( :( :(

Sooooo.....basically, he was interviewing you to see if you are qualified to be sticking your 7 inchers into his computer (quoting lyrics from an old song)? :ummm:

Company boat ya say? (it's hard to hide money). I guess all kidding aside, maybe that job would be paying pretty good.

Hope you land it.

When he asked you if you could swim he may have been wondering "how long you can hold your breath". :rofl_200:

"do you like water?"

Adapt and overcome. Learn from the free loader crowd and try to get the guy to take you out for a cruise.
At the last second show up with a buddy who is willing to play "tool-gazer", introduce him as a neighbor (apparently flaming) you just met (infering no involvement). Your buddy should wear a Speedo, mesh tank top and lip gloss. Talk about the meaning of life and all sorts of art cooking and fashion, how you never fit in when you were in high school. Perhaps bring along a Cher CD and have him play it over and over.
Lead him on as much as possible without having to resort to actual grabass, most importantly have your buddy covertly film some of the time on the "luv boat" for future reference. The coup de gras would be your buddy wispering to him that you think he's hot, but after a horrible breakup you are afraid to be hurt again. Mention several times that it takes you a while to "get to know someone".
If you are convincing enough then he will probably hire you. String him along at work but constantly fuck off. Once he finally wises up to the fact your not really up for any pole climbing he will likely fire you. At that point jack him with a sexual harrassment suit.
Did you ever see Fight Club, or American Beauty???

Witnesses, video evidence, and a good record of being at work on time could lead you to enough of a settlement that you won't have to worry about gainfull employment for years!

Can you say "spend a few summers riding the V-max coast to coast full time"???
Dare to embrace a moment of brilliance.....................:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back