so i went on a quick ride last night and took my camera..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
it recorded basically no sound so i threw a couple corny songs up over it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNZ7uOAwRRE

edit: u cant tell in the video but my front wheel comes off the ground several times... and some sharp turns dont look very sharp at all?? oh and the sun looks like a black hole toward the end

the road is 55 mph and im hitting 100 mph on it several times in the vid

at 2:45 u can see my bike wobble and the high speed run at the end it had a weave... which ive never experienced before

looks like a 50 mph decel wobble. check ur bearings.

Mine had the same wobble. Just needed the head bearing adjusted. Works great now.

mine only does that when the front tire gets worn adjusting the head bearings helped.

What are you using for a camera mount? I've thought about doing this, but mounting it on the airbox lid to get all the gauges in the view also.

I have some wobble at moderate speeds (50-60 mph). How do you tighten head bearings?

I know how to click on Todays posts but if I wanted to look at a post from a few days ago how do I do that?

Thanks

its a gopro "hero" i borrowed it from my friend because i was bored

What are you using for a camera mount? I've thought about doing this, but mounting it on the airbox lid to get all the gauges in the view also.

that would capture the wheelies better but it would vibrate bad. when its on your head it keeps it stable

Nice video man! Was that your sport bike that went into the drink? Looks like you got a bit of rash as well.

Ive got an uncle who lives in Alexandria. Great riding but got to watch the cross roads!

I have some wobble at moderate speeds (50-60 mph). How do you tighten head bearings?

I know how to click on Todays posts but if I wanted to look at a post from a few days ago how do I do that?

Thanks
At the bottom right corner, there are pages, click on the #'s for each day past. Or click last and start from the front, back to today.

Nice video man! Was that your sport bike that went into the drink? Looks like you got a bit of rash as well.

Ive got an uncle who lives in Alexandria. Great riding but got to watch the cross roads!

nah just some pics i saw at the deals gap resort but thanks tho lol

Thanks

Use the Search.. button and look for the 'bounce test'. There's a thread with full instructions. :biglaugh:

Thanks

Check out this video on how to adjust the your steering stem bearings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-CmACI5xQ&feature=player_embedded

As far as navigating the site goes, it will take a bit of learning if your new to forums. When I found this place two years ago it was the first forum I've ever been on and I had no clue how to use it.

When you first get on the main page just scroll down and you can see all the different forums here that can be explored. Open any one of them and this will be tons of threads. At the top right corner of the page you will see the pages so you can jump all around.

To search look at the top of the page and you will see a search button. You can search from the main page, or seach individual forums or individual threads. You can also use your favorite seach engine to search for posts on this forum. I use my google search engine and type in whatever I'm looking for and then after that I type in "site:vmaxforum.net". So, if you searching for how to adjust steering bearings you would type this

how to adjust steering bearings site:vmaxforum.net

good luck!

Thanks

Go to Search -> Advanced Search then under search options, you can search for posts/threads from X number of days ago.

Latest posts

Back