Sorry to say but I sold the Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

81LS1Camaro

Reaction score
Hate to tell you guys that I sold my Vmax for a 06' Honda RC51. I finally couldnt take not have a rocket any more and was tired with how unstable the vmax is at high speeds. Good news is that it went to a guy thats been wanting one for a long time. I do love this new bike though.

you will definetely be back i sold my first vmax and bought a haybusa.... nice bike but........ it doesnt give you the heart beat that the v-max does. sold it took a v-max again and now for 8 years that i have my 2nd v-max i am trying to make it as my mind want's it

keep in mind that you could have fixed the unstableness with a few mods.
I had the same problem, but now mine is solid as a rock...

hope you told the new owner about the forum & good luck with the new ride

Good Luck but You'll Miss Us. The nicest people in the world ride Max's.....

Dave

keep in mind that you could have fixed the unstableness with a few mods.
I had the same problem, but now mine is solid as a rock...

hope you told the new owner about the forum & good luck with the new ride

I did make sure I told him about this forum, its been very help full to me.

Enjoy your new ride. I wanted a rocket at one time myself so I hear you!!! But I got to tell you - of all my bikes NONE give me feeling that my "MADMAX" gives me.

Yankee

Last edited:
Sorry to say... I'm shoppin' myself... Don't know that I could part with this "money-pit" though. I like that RC. Never even considered that,hmmm. Kinda reminds me of the VFR. Hmmm... Never wanna feel the way I did when the 86' left on the back of the guys truck in the "pouring down" rain.:bang head: Was like a funeral day... Sad... Don't think I could go through that again or get lucky enough to find another as clean as the one I have now.:confused2:

The RC is not very comfy at all, but it is alot of fun and the v-twin sounds kind of neat and has as much torque as the max.

Back