Sportster

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl_200:
Now why would anyone think this is a B*tch Bike ?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-pink-hd-883-sportster-superlow-nikki-5.jpg
    2012-pink-hd-883-sportster-superlow-nikki-5.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 134
All a Sportster™ needs is a "My Little Pony" basket on the handlebars to be the perfect paper girl bike..

My other bike is a 1200 Sportster... I ride it with the MC. Or when I need a 4.5 gallon tank and 60-65 MPG. It's highly modified but you wouldn't know it by the nice seat, leather bags and etc..

Actually, I started riding Sportsters because I get into a lot of pissing matches and I like it when a 1%er finds out his Hot Rod Big Boy Bike isn't as fast as he thought. It won't run with my Vmax's but that is only a few mods away.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

My other bike is a 1200 Sportster... I ride it with the MC. Or when I need a 4.5 gallon tank and 60-65 MPG. It's highly modified but you wouldn't know it by the nice seat, leather bags and etc..

Actually, I started riding Sportsters because I get into a lot of pissing matches and I like it when a 1%er finds out his Hot Rod Big Boy Bike isn't as fast as he thought. It won't run with my Vmax's but that is only a few mods away.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
There are some Sportsters out there that are runners. Lot's of $$ to get them up to snuff though. The HD boys refer to them as girls bikes. I'm not sure why.

a guy i work with has a 1500 sportster. he says it's quick. breaks the rear loose going threw the gears. not sure what size fuel tank he has, but he says at 90 miles he better fuel up, or he will be pushing it, lol. he bought it like it is, and said there is over $5k in the jugs and carbs.

Mine's part Buell.... It's Fun, and feels like a bicycle. I don't pay any attention to Weekend Warriors but when the 1%ers comment on my "Girly Bike", I make a little extra cash. And, Smoke their Asses.:biglaugh:

Back