Stuck scoop screw

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deal! lol

One year I will ride out there to taste that pizza!

Do what I did when ya get the chance.Replace the allen bolts with phillips head screws.Makes it easy to pull em off in a hurry.

Deal! lol

One year I will ride out there to taste that pizza!
Why not try for this next springs Brownie Run? If you were heading that way I'd drop down to meet ya and we could shoot across towards Kratz's/ Mikey "stone ass". Then on into western NY, where I'm sure we could get a bunch rallied up there to finish the ride to Dan-o's!:punk:
I might even let you fool around with my carbs too!:biglaugh:

Why not try for this next springs Brownie Run? If you were heading that way I'd drop down to meet ya and we could shoot across towards Kratz's/ Mikey "stone ass". Then on into western NY, where I'm sure we could get a bunch rallied up there to finish the ride to Dan-o's!:punk:
I might even let you fool around with my carbs too!:biglaugh:

Now, THERE'S a plan!!! :clapping:

Yeah, we could meet in Toledo at a truck stop on I-80. Staright south on I-75 for me to Toledo. I mapped out the trip earlier this year to Danny's and by the time I got home it would've been about 2500 miles, so yah, we would be covering some major miles, but it would be a blast!:punk:

Do what I did when ya get the chance.Replace the allen bolts with phillips head screws.Makes it easy to pull em off in a hurry.

what??? dude i replace every phillips with an allen. they strip so easily!

Yeah, we could meet in Toledo at a truck stop on I-80. Staright south on I-75 for me to Toledo. I mapped out the trip earlier this year to Danny's and by the time I got home it would've been about 2500 miles, so yah, we would be covering some major miles, but it would be a blast!:punk:

wow that would be soem serious miles indeed, i bet it'd be a blast tho. howlong u think it'd take u guys?

wow that would be soem serious miles indeed, i bet it'd be a blast tho. howlong u think it'd take u guys?
It would take the better part of 2 days of mostly super slab riding, not my fav type of riding, but the destination would be the treat! My ride would be shorter than Mark's by about 300 miles at 1,006 miles.
I'm also guessing the trip would burn through the better part of a shinko; you know with chipping in to help seal Danny's driveway and all!:punk:

It would take the better part of 2 days of mostly super slab riding, not my fav type of riding, but the destination would be the treat! My ride would be shorter than Mark's by about 300 miles at 1,006 miles.
I'm also guessing the trip would burn through the better part of a shinko; you know with chipping in to help seal Danny's driveway and all!:punk:

I tell ya man, that Brian is ALWAYS thinking of others!!! :clapping:

I'm working on it Brian but, sure could use the help!! :worthy:

Just starting to bounce an idea around about something maybe a little different for BR '10, I'll keep you posted. :hmmm:

Back