Stunt gone wrong

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a Florida Fire Service Instructor III (the highest level) and having taken the Live Burn Instructor program, the degree of preparation you are required to have to do something like this is considerable. Just from seeing the pics of what went-on, and hearing the description, he would not be allowed to do this in Florida. The preparation was totally inadequate. He wa saved in-spite of the poor planning and execution, which almost became his execution! Hell, he didn't even have nomex gloves or other nomex clothing! What did he think was going to happen? Idiot.

Being a Florida Fire Service Instructor III (the highest level) and having taken the Live Burn Instructor program, the degree of preparation you are required to have to do something like this is considerable. Just from seeing the pics of what went-on, and hearing the description, he would not be allowed to do this in Florida. The preparation was totally inadequate. He wa saved in-spite of the poor planning and execution, which almost became his execution! Hell, he didn't even have nomex gloves or other nomex clothing! What did he think was going to happen? Idiot.

My thoughts exactly. And, to add to the idiocy, because of an oncoming storm, they rushed things, and ANY stunt professional worth his/her salt will tell you that you do NOT rush preparations. Looking at the images, I would guess it had gotten as hot as a flashover inside that tunnel, and combined with zero visibility, I cannot see how he made it as far as he did through the tunnel, much less survive.

I guess God does look after fools and cripples, and that guy was walking...

Hey, where there's enough beer and crazy biker dudes involved, anything seems possible - at the time, anyway.:confused2:

Robby Kinevel, get off the road before you kill someone. Three times the legal limit! With those kinds of comments, I hope the judge decides to suspend his license for a longer time, and places him into a detox program as a requirement to get his license back, and a breathalyzer interlock for his vehicles.

His father rented a yacht in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, and when he was running it down the Intracoastal Waterway, a bridge didn't go-up soon-enough for him. He docked the yacht along the seawall, and took a bat to have a talk with the bridgetender. He smashed his way into the bridgekeeper's shack, and broke the guy's arm. He was sentenced to jail time for that stunt. It appears the family bloodline is full of bad behavior.

Holy Crap the same Shit Stunt went really, really bad on TV years ago.

Latest posts

Back