Stupid Vmax pic Thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGMO

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was out at a buddies house and his chicks couldnt get enough of the Vmax. I posted on my FB that "The Chicks Dig the Vmax" lol. Was bored so now you get blessed with the stupidity. freakin storm in the background of that one pic i had to beat ass back to town to stay in front of it. Anyone got any stupid vmax pics?

Attachments

• Chicks Dig the Vmax!.jpg
    Chicks Dig the Vmax!.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Chicks storm in the background.jpg
    Chicks storm in the background.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 129
Was out at a buddies house and his chicks couldnt get enough of the Vmax. I posted on my FB that "The Chicks Dig the Vmax" lol. Was bored so now you get blessed with the stupidity. freakin storm in the background of that one pic i had to beat ass back to town to stay in front of it. Anyone got any stupid vmax pics?

Yeah ok i will bite . Here is a pic of my Max on the Kapiti Coast while i was on a ride going round "The Block" (wairarapa-wellington-kapiti-palmerston north-wairarapa) .

Attachments

• vmax 09-09 015.jpg
    vmax 09-09 015.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 89
haha. i was like if the chicks were that interested where are they in the pics. then the light went on.

Love the Loggin photo. That other pic is cool looking. Ya i had to start throwing corn away from the Vmax cause they were trying to roost on the seat. them chicks will fill a seat wit chick shit real quick. lol. thanks for the photo posts .... good stuff.

I don't care! Hooters are Hooters, they Have Great ehh uumm wings, yeah that's it wings.
Ker's Winghouse is Great too. Either one works for me.
You, Christine, G and me could get together tomorrow night if you guys are up for it?
I was hopeing for a reply earlier I was gonna go tonight.LOL We have plans with the lady I stay with up here tomorrow night but if you have not gone before next week I can go one day in the middle of the week.

You, Christine, G and me could get together tomorrow night if you guys are up for it?

I would, if only I wasn't working 5pm-1am :bang head:

Only evening I could do is Sunday, and even then I need to pop over to Tampa to get my tent, although I might do this as a day ride to make sure my bike's good for Deal's Gap.

I was hopeing for a reply earlier I was gonna go tonight.LOL We have plans with the lady I stay with up here tomorrow night but if you have not gone before next week I can go one day in the middle of the week.

Bummer Kyle, sorry I didn't see the post earlier.
I'm really not that good on going out during the week. Once in a while I do if I plan for it the night before. But I hate going out right after work, all smelly and ragged from sweatin my ass off all day in the warehouse. It takes me an hour to get home, then I gotta shower and all that, then another hour to get back into town. So it's not usually worth the hassle just to go out for a couple of hours.
But we can get together some night, no problem, I just need to know the night before so I can bring clean clothes. Then once everyone leaves work I take a bath in front of the sink at work. LOL!

Boobies and wings.... OH AND BEER! :clapping:

Sadly, it's far too many fuel stops for me to make it..... However I'll be firing up my smoker on Saturday for some yummy smoked ribs and wings, yer all welcome if your in my neck of the woods! Always beer in the fridge, or at the very least, liquor store is only 5 minutes away!!

Rib and wing thread to follow!!! :biglaugh:

Ya I was thinking this was a nice Hijack too - boobs and wings will hijack anything LOL, although it DID start with CHICKS! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Back