Swing arm cap covers cad pictures.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Going to cut these out tomorrow and see how they look......

I have a few more things coming as well. I plan on being busy on some stuff this winter!

vmaxcapcover20121_zpsc673d4c6.jpg

vmaxcapcover2012_zpse5ea0e95.jpg

Todd

How am i going to get my extra set of rim's set up if you keep showing me this stuff.

Everybody has there own taste but I have always preferred this original type font for anything custom Vmax. I've seen some close to the orininal stuff and have seen others attempts at something trick but this is the Cat's meow. Me likes, me wants!

Let me machine some up tomorrow and I ll post pictures. Would you guys want them black with silver lettering ( I machine the surface and then powder coat, come back and machine the engraving and the ball flute cuts after so they are silver aluminum )? I have a new Chrome powder coat, its VERY chrome like. The closest thing I ve found to chrome in a can! I can do them in that also if you wanted something shiny and durable.

Todd

i have a set that looks just like those on the outer rim but they don't have the vmax logo in them. how much you gonna be selling these for? all aluminum

Ok so no Vmax, in the center, just smooth for Mabdcmb?

Headknocker just like the ones pictured but left bare aluminum or do you want them powder coated in chrome?

Ninjaneer wants 10 sets and is paying for Headknockers and Mabdcmb parts, and Vmax Mike wants a set and some custom machined wheels. PatMax just wants a set.....

I think I have it correct now....;)

I am guessing around $25-45 a set, not sure until I get material costs tomorrow.

Todd

I'd prefer black PC with the lettering milled for contrast. Or raw if I can save a buck. I'm a cheap bastard.

Thanks Ninjaneer!!!! I'll take mine in polished aluminium only WOW!!! this site gets better and Better every time i get on

Let me machine some up tomorrow and I ll post pictures. Would you guys want them black with silver lettering ( I machine the surface and then powder coat, come back and machine the engraving and the ball flute cuts after so they are silver aluminum )? I have a new Chrome powder coat, its VERY chrome like. The closest thing I ve found to chrome in a can! I can do them in that also if you wanted something shiny and durable.

Todd

Todd,

No problem. Oooops my mistake. I keep forgetting about time zones and the day difference between New York and Michigan...lol. Hopefully you will be able to share pricing as well. Thank you!

Todd

Back