VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Broncos

Agreed. It would be interesting if the Lions hired him.

I read that Cowher talked with the Jets today.

Agreed. It would be interesting if the Lions hired him.

I read that Cowher talked with the Jets today.

Just heard on the news that cowher turned down the job in New York,
I'm guessing he might end up in cleveland, but who knows :confused2:

Really shitty for shanahan, kinda feels like they blind sided him. As for philips he oughta be gone, he didn't last long in denver either.

Just heard on the news that cowher turned down the job in New York,
I'm guessing he might end up in cleveland, but who knows :confused2:

The rumor I heard is that he wants to come back in 2010 because that is when his daughter will be finished high school. However I also heard that a team is offering him 10 million a year to coach in 09! That is a lot of cash to turn down.

Really shitty for shanahan, kinda feels like they blind sided him. As for philips he oughta be gone, he didn't last long in denver either.

Ya I thought Phillips would be smoked before Shanahan (who still has 3 years left on his contract, I think), but I guess they figure this will shake up Denver and get some results from the team next year. The owner of the Broncs was probably so pissed after the final game, Shanahan got caught in the cross fire!

Ya I thought Phillips would be smoked before Shanahan (who still has 3 years left on his contract, I think), but I guess they figure this will shake up Denver and get some results from the team next year. The owner of the Broncs was probably so pissed after the final game, Shanahan got caught in the cross fire!

I hope it does as I'm a broncos fan but its hard to see him go. After all he was the vice president as well as the coach.

Re: OK, Lets go Miami Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah

For Bill Kratz, Redbone and the rest of the Steeler Fan base here

The Pittsburgh Steelers' defense wasn't only the NFL's best this season, it was one of the best statistically in league history. A scant 55 yards prevented the Steelers from accomplishing something no defense has done since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger.

If Cleveland's Jamal Lewis hadn't rushed for 94 yards during Pittsburgh's meaningless 31-0 victory Sunday, the Steelers might have become the first team since the merger to lead the NFL in the four major defensive statistics: total, rushing and passing defense and fewest points allowed.

The Steelers finished with significant edges in three categories - their 237.2 yards per game average is the lowest since the 1991 Eagles gave up 221.8 - but they allowed 54 more yards rushing than the Vikings.

Still, the Steelers (12-4) know what that means as they begin preparing for their divisional playoff game Jan. 11.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ae_1230745394&p=1

The Giants are ready for a rematch. Our first game with the Steelers was a debacle...we both played like shit. I had the Steelers vs. my Giants picked before pre season even started. Get healthy Ben, I like you but you're gonna get smacked in the mouth come Superbowl Sunday!

For Bill Kratz, Redbone and the rest of the Steeler Fan base here

The Pittsburgh Steelers' defense wasn't only the NFL's best this season, it was one of the best statistically in league history. A scant 55 yards prevented the Steelers from accomplishing something no defense has done since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger.

If Cleveland's Jamal Lewis hadn't rushed for 94 yards during Pittsburgh's meaningless 31-0 victory Sunday, the Steelers might have become the first team since the merger to lead the NFL in the four major defensive statistics: total, rushing and passing defense and fewest points allowed.

The Steelers finished with significant edges in three categories - their 237.2 yards per game average is the lowest since the 1991 Eagles gave up 221.8 - but they allowed 54 more yards rushing than the Vikings.

Still, the Steelers (12-4) know what that means as they begin preparing for their divisional playoff game Jan. 11.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ae_1230745394&p=1
Oh yeah, the Steelers defense will definatly hold up their end of the game and then some! The offense on the other hand, the O line specifically, has to step like they have only rarely done this year. If they can protect big Ben and provide some cracks for the backs to squeeze through then they should do alright.
Go Go NFL Playoffs!:punk:

One for me:clapping:

26287797.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5eDeKsvupM

They've been seen working out with the O-line :biglaugh:

I couldn't resist.:rofl_200: A good friend of ours up here is a die hard Steeler fan, this is one of my better photoshops.

Attachments

• the line.jpg
    the line.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 15
Back