VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OK, Lets go Miami Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah

Oh yeah, Just in case I forget to share the love before Sundays Game in Toronto:biglaugh:

Toronto? Fricken sellout Ralph Wilson! I live in Buffalo, and have posted in this thread as to the suckiness of the Dolphins and all people associated with them. However, seeing how the Blowing Bils have tanked this season, and FINALLY having realised these losers are NEVER going anywhere - I now state - for all the world to hear:

"Go Dolphins!"

How about them cowboys...:rofl_200:
Hard to beat the #1 defense !

How about them cowboys...:rofl_200:
Hard to beat the #1 defense !

Had me worryin, I had a C on the Steelers today, and their O line was giving me the heebie jeebies. Pulled er out in the end tho.

Had me worryin, I had a C on the Steelers today, and their O line was giving me the heebie jeebies.* Pulled er out in the end tho.
Glad that worked out for you...I put money on the patriots giving the seahawks 7,and wouldn't you know it> i owe, i owe. damn new england :damn angry:thought for sure they would cover 7 playing the seahawks coming off a lost...

It was a excellant game of football for sure. The cowgirls defence really played well, but the #1 defense stepped up at the end to seal the victory.
The Steelers have another couple of big games coming up, especially since the Ravens won last night. Steelers vs Ravens game next week should be another good one. The Pittsburgh vs Tennesee game should be a good one too.

It was a excellant game of football for sure. The cowgirls defence really played well, but the #1 defense stepped up at the end to seal the victory.
The Steelers have another couple of big games coming up, especially since the Ravens won last night. Steelers vs Ravens game next week should be another good one. The Pittsburgh vs Tennesee game should be a good one too.

I'm actually more worried about the ravens game than the titans...
If our offense would step up like the defense, there would be no stopping us.

i don't know why you guy's are fighting, the browns will win the superbowl!

Kelly says lets go Miami
KELLY.jpg

Wish we had Parcells back....

POed Cowboys fan...

M-cman, I watched till halftime. What a beating!:bang head: But at least we aint Detroit fans:shot:

Eagle fan here.
All I can say is
E-A-G-L-E-S
Eagles, Eagles, Eagles !!!!!!!!
:th_image003::party::banana:
Sorry cowboy fans,
Nah not really :rofl_200:

Eagles look great, Pittsburgh looks great..Welcome to the play off's men:clapping: Oh and the Patriots get to sit this one out!!!!!!!!!!!

But at least we aint Detroit fans:shot:
I hear them bitching and moaning about the lions around here all the time. It amazes me how much support the lions get!:confused2:
I've been a Steeler fan since I first saw Franco's immaculant reception! Some NFL franchises get it, others don't. The Steelers have not been the best every year, but to me they have what it takes year after year. The Rooney's run a first class organization and expect only the best effort from their team. The Ford's haven't a clue about any thing football!

Back