VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam, what a melt down!!!

Thats the biggest understatement since Custer's scout said "look over there, friendly indians!"

I was dissapointed, I expected a game not a prison rape scene.

At least the Philly/Minn game is a good match up. :biglaugh:

Yeah, his performance pissed me off. He couldn't even hit 5-10 yard passes that were considered easy. They need to trade for a decent quarterback. Old Guss is probably going to Florida to a retirement home.

OK, I passed out in the 4th Quarter and just woke up.....someone get me a drink. I'll admit that Miami didn't show up and the Balt. Defense was to much for Chad. UGH ! REED... I hate you ! bastard ! Well they better go all the WAY now after that showing. I guess the next thing to look forword to is the draft.....I guess (?)

E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES

Lets kick some Giant tail this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Well Tennessee is out,
and the Ravens are looking tough as hell...

I scored tickets for the steeler game tomorrow on the 45 yard line.
Go Steelers!!!:eusa_dance:

Ravens are looking Raw, I am impressed. Have fun at the game!!!
Chargers are full of piss and vinegar, should be a great game to watch.

Looks like Arizona will be advancing. Panthers look horrible.
Looks like tomorrow will be great!!!
Pitt will overcome and the Gmen will advance

Holy Crap !!
Anybody get any action on the Cards ?
Could have made a mint.
Oh,
EAGLES advance !!!

My calls for today:
Giants vs Eagles: Eagles are hot, McNab/Westbrook and co. will play well in the first half. But Eli will ignite the World Champs in second half and the Giants defense will cool them down to win the game.
Steelers vs Chargers: Chargers are minus LT, Sproules has to have another outstanding game to help out Rivers. The Steelers defense will keep Sproules under control and keep the pressure on Rivers. Steelers offense will play well today and Kratz will have a great time at the game today even though it's gonna be cccooolllddd!

:punk:

Philly won!
Manning free super bowl.....lol!
who would've thought all these #1 and 2 seeds would fall so soon, huh?
next up......Pitts!

EAGLES WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE, BYE LIL ELI !!!:rip:

HERE'S TO THE EAGLES ! :cheers:

Wow, the Eagles remain hot and close off the Giants hopes of repeating. Grats to the Eagles!:punk:
The Steelers, no doubt spurred on by Kratz's cheering section, win over the Charger who had high hopes and momentum coming into Pittsburgh. The Steelers #1 defense bottled up Sproules/ Rivers while Big Ben had a great game behind a O-line that stepped it up. Grats to Mike Tomlin in winning his first playoff game! Steelers now face another tough challenge in the Ravens next sunday.

Go STEELERS!:punk:

Last edited:
Well i must say that game was awesome...
The atmosphere at Heinz field in a playoff game is just amazing,Something you can't explain in words...
Good thing i'm typing right now, cause i lost my voice a long time ago.
Hey i'm so excited about how we played this week.
Defense was tough as nails again, the offense finally showed up, and our offensive line protected Ben...
I know we have a big obstacle in front of us with the ravens coming to Pittsburgh next week, but i think we can handle them if we play like this again.

Heres my prediction for the superbowl:
Steelers(24) vs Eagles(17)

Well I better just buck up. The Giants failed me ......AGAIN. I would like to just lose a game that they play hard in...not look like lost people on an island somewhere. For fucks sake I will die watching the Giants one day. Go Cardinals!

Well I better just buck up. The Giants failed me ......AGAIN. I would like to just lose a game that they play hard in...not look like lost people on an island somewhere. For fucks sake I will die watching the Giants one day. Go Cardinals!

Jeez guy ya won it all last year ! :ummm:
My Eagles have never one it . Don't be bitter
go EAGLES !!!

The eagles can kiss my ass. i could care if they ever one the super bowl. I would be perfectly fine with the Giants winning every super bowl for the rest of my life. I am a F-A-N atic. Yea, they one the super bowl, but man they are a heart attack waiting to happen. They lose too many games where they just don't play hard. I hate that. Leave it all on the field! GO GIANTS! next year:damn angry:

Back