The Vmax seat thread! The all seat thread!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new seat

I have a Sportmax, lowered 2". It's comfortable with a small amount of lower back support but it gets pretty damn hard after 2 - 2 1/2 hrs.
I like the looks too much to change, though.

Attachments

• Max by the pool.jpg
    Max by the pool.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 109

I have a Sportmax, lowered 2". It's comfortable with a small amount of lower back support but it gets pretty damn hard after 2 - 2 1/2 hrs.
I like the looks too much to change, though.
TWO THINGS , #1 I WISH I COULD STAY HARD FOR 2 &1/2 HOUR'S & #2 IF THATS YOUR POOL IN THE BACKGROUND , I'M GOING SWIMMING NEXT SUNDAY ! :rofl_200:

TWO THINGS , #1 I WISH I COULD STAY HARD FOR 2 &1/2 HOUR'S & #2 IF THATS YOUR POOL IN THE BACKGROUND , I'M GOING SWIMMING NEXT SUNDAY ! :rofl_200:

I won't touch #1!! #2-yup, that's my pool but with several nights in the 40's you may want to test the temp first! :biglaugh:

Why don't we sit on that deck in the background and drink beer!! :rofl_200:Just LOOK at the pool!!:clapping:

I had my seat done at Sargent Cycle Products. They're here in Florida. I can't give an opinion on UFO, RMSportmax, or Morley's, but I can tell you that Sargent will always get my endorsement and my business.

www.sargentcycle.com

I had my seat done at Sargent Cycle Products. They're here in Florida. I can't give an opinion on UFO, RMSportmax, or Morley's, but I can tell you that Sargent will always get my endorsement and my business.

www.sargentcycle.com

Pics and cost please!

I have also sat on and rode a bike with the morley seat. I give it two thumbs up. That is the route I am going if I chage my seat.

I have UFO. Love it. Much better than stock or Corbin, which I sold on ebay (but not to Sarah Palin). Never tried Shawn's, so no opinion there. At my age, NO seat (including my sofa) is comfortable after 2 1/2 hours. LOL.

I have UFO. Love it. Much better than stock or Corbin, which I sold on ebay (but not to Sarah Palin). Never tried Shawn's, so no opinion there. At my age, NO seat (including my sofa) is comfortable after 2 1/2 hours. LOL.

Dayum Maxim... Maybe it's time for that ole finger check to make sure your everything is in proper order. LOL!

j/k

Dayum Maxim... Maybe it's time for that ole finger check to make sure your everything is in proper order. LOL!

j/k

PSA is .8, so it's all good. Actually, I was referring to muscles setting up like concrete if you allow them to be in one position for too long. If you're lucky to live long enough, you'll find out what I mean. Still, beats the alternative (as far as we know). Old and stiff is better than being a stiff. LOL.

New seat for my sweety by Sean M...

Even better than I'd hoped for... I had ordered a 'plain' black one, but when this one came available, Sean sent me a pic of it, and I thought it was just right. 'Carbon fiber', trimmed w/smooth black...

It sure fits the CF 'color' on the bike, and it's WAY more comfortable to ride... I'm a couple inches closer to the ground, which I like immensely, and my butt likes sitting on a flatter/softer surface. Aunt Phloozie gives it two thumbs up, for her new comfy P-Pad...

Quality of the included snapshots, don't in any way do it justice... I'm extremely pleased! Thanks Sean! You Da Man!!!

Uncle Philthy

Attachments

• PICT0020_edited.jpg
    PICT0020_edited.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 132
  • PICT0025_edited.jpg
    PICT0025_edited.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 103
  • PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 119

I won't touch #1!! #2-yup, that's my pool but with several nights in the 40's you may want to test the temp first! :biglaugh:

Why don't we sit on that deck in the background and drink beer!! :rofl_200:Just LOOK at the pool!!:clapping:
dannymax, I used to live in Herkimer years ago. Where do you live in Columbia cty. I'm in Michigan now but next summer might be heading to N.Y. for a bit and I might stop by for that view of the pool and a BEER ! Ohh and this winter I am going to put on a Sean Morley's seat ....seen Redbones and like it

Last edited:

Even better than I'd hoped for... I had ordered a 'plain' black one, but when this one came available, Sean sent me a pic of it, and I thought it was just right. 'Carbon fiber', trimmed w/smooth black...

It sure fits the CF 'color' on the bike, and it's WAY more comfortable to ride... I'm a couple inches closer to the ground, which I like immensely, and my butt likes sitting on a flatter/softer surface. Aunt Phloozie gives it two thumbs up, for her new comfy P-Pad...

Quality of the included snapshots, don't in any way do it justice... I'm extremely pleased! Thanks Sean! You Da Man!!!

Uncle Philthy

Sounds like it's just in time to break it in at Biketoberfest!
:punk:

"Sounds like it's just in time to break it in at Biketoberfest!"
punk0000.gif

'preciate that invite Rob... Actually spoke with some of my 'crew' about that very thing yesterday, when out putting some mileage on that new seat...and they concur, it might be a thing to do...

If you'd give me some notice a few days before, maybe we could hook up and go together... You get to be appointed Road Captain!

Philthy

Uncle Philthy

Seat Looks good unc...
but wheres your sissy bar for Aunt phloozie?
I'd hate for you to hit the vboost and send her for a doozie!

"Seat Looks good unc...
but wheres your sissy bar for Aunt phloozie?
I'd hate for you to hit the vboost and send her for a doozie!"

Thanks for that Bill! Aunt Phloozie says (and I'm quoting) "Sissy bars are for sissies!" It's more about the rather obtrusive look of the OEM styles, not to mention the ridiculous cost of them when you can find them at all...that keeps one off mine.

She knows when to hang on...especially if I give her a li'l bit of warning... Got into a little first 3 gear drag race the other day with one of my crew on HER 'busa... stayed a length or so in front of the busa, until I shifted into 4th, then she went by like I'd applied the brakes!...

Should'a heard the raucous comments about her getting 'beat' by a VMax, with 2 up!... Too much fun!

Aunt Phloozie has ridden with me now for 27+ years....(less a few when we were without)...she knows pretty much how to do it and what to expect...

Best Wishes,

"Unc"

Well, I just received my seat from Sean and what a difference. With my bike bring carbon fiber, the tank and seat flow nicely. Thanks to Sean for an outstanding product that no VMax rider should go without.:ten_out_of_ten::ten_out_of_ten::ten_out_of_ten:

Latest posts

Back