Thinking of getting some paint done

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warbeast

Reaction score
My Director's husband does paint work on the side for bikes and I was thinking about getting some done from him on my Max. She said she's going to try and find pictures of the Max that he painted and used to own. Let me know what you guys think of some of the stuff he's done here.

Attachments

• busa1_3.jpg
    busa1_3.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 94
  • busa2_2.jpg
    busa2_2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 82
  • busa3_1.JPG
    busa3_1.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 94
  • busa4_1.JPG
    busa4_1.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 79
  • busa5_2.JPG
    busa5_2.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 82
  • R11_1.jpg
    R11_1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 75
  • zx6r1_1.JPG
    zx6r1_1.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 66
I was thinking of maybe getting the gray metallic rcok airbrushing like he has on the one busa with a stripe down the middle of it that would look like lava flowing out of the rocks.

I was thinking of maybe getting the gray metallic rcok airbrushing like he has on the one busa with a stripe down the middle of it that would look like lava flowing out of the rocks.

That would be too cool:punk:

Attachments

• ertale-lava-peter-979302-ga.jpg
    ertale-lava-peter-979302-ga.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 56
Well first thing I noticed was the shine. So he is a great wet sander polisher waxer.
The designs arent anything that are jaw dropping but they arent ameatuer designs.
The style isnt really my style.
Detail of work in sharp lines,, cant really tell since there was no close up shots of the work.

Overall 1-10 10 being the best... I give it a 6. Little better then avg.

Well first thing I noticed was the shine. So he is a great wet sander polisher waxer.
The designs arent anything that are jaw dropping but they arent ameatuer designs.
The style isnt really my style.
Detail of work in sharp lines,, cant really tell since there was no close up shots of the work.

Overall 1-10 10 being the best... I give it a 6. Little better then avg.
I agree.

You guys are a little behind. I painted Warbeast's bike last summer. I just finished a VMOA members bike. Won't post any pics because he doesn't even have the parts yet. 6 out of 10 is all I get. Here is Warbeast's paint.
IMG_2679.jpg

Here's my bike
IMG_4658_S.jpg

Wow John, Nice Job on the Busa... I like that more than the old paint! I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but everyone thinks they're a critic. I think you did a great job on my bike.

-Thad

Here's the latest stuff I did for a VMOA member.

IMG_4780_s.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

Looks SWEET! Warbeast's paint looks great too, although I'm sure it's even better in person! I'll get that chance to see WB's paint this weekend at the demo ride @ Mt. Holly.:eusa_dance:

NICE Abio.......The Max looks tastefully done....not garish. That would be something I wouldn't mind riding.

I'm not partial to sport bikes, but I did like Busa_4 listed above. Kind of a biomechanical look to it.

I was planning on getting Mr. Max done up with new clothes myself. Mixe Safety Orange and Ford Red 50/50. The resulting paint it extremely bright. I used in on my old Mustang. In the bright daylight, you cannot look at it without your eyes watering. At night, gives a little more visibility. Was thinking seriously of having it done to the Max. Both for safety......and visual appeal. If I do it, I'll post a pic of it.

ABI i have a corbon set i need to get painted black maybe with a design if your interested shoot me a pm. i am in no rush for the parts.
Chris

Back