VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really shitty, you make videos as a favor, then he goes and removes your markings and re-posts them with no credit given. Total BS.

If I had any consideration of buying UFO products, I don't now. I've had no experiences with Jon or UFO in general, but just reading his reply and how he's "handling" this sets the douchebag alarm off big time. Not someone I want to do business with. First the debacle with Oliver(I think that's detailed at starvmax), now this one. Sounds like UFO just can't play nice with the other kids at the playground. Oh well. There's plenty of other Vmax vendors to get parts from. I almost want to go remove the UFO tailight that came on my bike, just to have nothing to do with this guy.

I also cordially invite anyone who calls Sean an asshole to go put their dick in a toaster. That is all.

I F U C K I N G love it.

I have been saying for severely years what a complete A S S H O L E Cornelle is.

Finally the truth is out there for the world to see.

I have meet Tim several times and he is a stand-up guy, good man!

IMHO

Bob Novie

Anyone know what sites he likes to hang out in? Maybe we all need to make a visit?? I was actually banned from the Vmax and Vmaxtech (not to be confused with the VMOA versions) yahoo chat sites years ago for voicing some opinions and "hocking" my stuff (which at that time was very limited). Maybe a few guys should go over there and invite them here.

Sean

I was there and witnessed all the many dyno hours Tim put into the Max Tuner R&D for UFO (and many other projects). Our bikes were the 1st guinea pigs at the Bradenton drags. Tim soon worked out a better map and reflashed my Max Tuner for me later. I also witnessed the secret work being done on a nitrous system that worked with the Max Tuner. A one off that went somewhere... ;)

That being said, Jon is Jon, hard headed and goal oriented. He loves being first, damn the cost or friendships, business comes first.. Being the fastest & quickest with the Gen2 Vmax guarantees sales of UFO products.. That's the bottom line & Jon Cornel is a bottom line guy. I don't agree with some of his business practices, but they ARE effective..

Now for Tim's side (what I KNOW).. Tim has bucket loads of integrity.. maybe too much for his own good. Not many people out there (in the business world) have that kind of integrity.. This has caused Tim a lot of heartache more than once.. While I do see his point(s)..in the previous post.. in the real world, most business's are ruthless if they're to survive. Tim isn't in the Vmax parts business tho, so this really doesn't apply to him. He's just a guy with a hobby and an genuine interest in the all new Vmax. He has put so much of his FREE time into major developments of the new beast, that he may have forgotten, or overlooked how ruthless the business arena is..

To this day I count Tim as my friend. He wears a very special leather jacket that was mine until the Bradenton drag event (it fit him better than me anyways).. so I certainly feel for him in the events that unfolded, and have become public. I can't say I didn't see this coming tho & can only hope BOTH parties will think before further airing any more dirty laundry.
Nothing good can come from it.. and sometimes the bigger man is the one who walks away.. After all, you reap what you sow, and we ALL know, Karma is a BITCH! ;)
:ummm: Bad Max, Jon did pass along a note for you. Not sure if this is you but here it is:
Steve, couldn?t resist after I read Bad_Max post. I think the world needs to know this about HIM ! He was sued by DishNetwork last year and they won a judgement against him for 51 MILLION DOLLARS FOR STEALING THEIR SAT TRANSMISSIONS by selling those ?black boxes?.

PLEASE post this link to the thread and let people know how ironic it is that Bob Ward who speaks volumes of integrity should be found guilty of being the biggest crook on the interenet ! And they have the balls, (yes, I do like that expression) to say I am a thief ???????? Oh, yeah , anything coming out of this guy?s mouth means a lot to me.

I?d like to see your face when you read this !

http://satscams.com/?s=robert+ward

:ummm: Bad Max, Jon did pass along a note for you. Not sure if this is you but here it is:
Steve, couldn?t resist after I read Bad_Max post. I think the world needs to know this about HIM ! He was sued by DishNetwork last year and they won a judgement against him for 51 MILLION DOLLARS FOR STEALING THEIR SAT TRANSMISSIONS by selling those ?black boxes?.

PLEASE post this link to the thread and let people know how ironic it is that Bob Ward who speaks volumes of integrity should be found guilty of being the biggest crook on the interenet ! And they have the balls, (yes, I do like that expression) to say I am a thief ???????? Oh, yeah , anything coming out of this guy?s mouth means a lot to me.

LOL at the irony of Jon cocksucker Cornell calling someone a thief. I guess he doesn't own a mirror.

Steve? dam that sucks if its true because im looking for a black box at the moment. i just picked up a dish. anyone know someone with the hookup?

I guess I better come clean to Jon. I once stole a gumball from the convenience store and talked back to my mommy when I was younger. Holy crap dude you're giving all Ohioans a bad name with your adolescent rants and disparaging remarks. Anyone ever do anything right in your eyes? You probably talk bad about your momma and how she didn't deliver you right. After this tirade, my money says you came out the anus and not the birth canal. Am I right! To see you berate people with a "proven" track record of going out or their way to help fellow Vmaxers like Sean Morley exposes you as the farce of a man and someone that only cares about the almighty dollar. Don't see you helping out the brothers on the forums with technical advice. Don't see you with a parts lending program. Oh yeah, your too busy trying screw people out of their money, time or intellectual property. Yeah I know you got a set a balls, the size of a mustard grain. Get a haircut by the way, the extra weight is worth a tenth. You're a joke Go back to outer space

Holy shit Steve, what are you, Jon's ball licking bitch? If Jon is the man he pretends to be, HE should be the one posting here not YOU!! He's not much of a man, hiding behind you while you supposedly post for him. If he doesn't want to post his BS here himself, then you should both STFU!!!:th_flipthebird::th_flipthebird:

He made a mistake and justice has been served. More importantly he has taken it like a man including a public admission. Piracy is a white collar crime. As far as being the "biggest crook on the Internet". Not even close. An efficiently crafted virus does more damage and costs more money than selling a few black boxes.

to me the answer is simple.. if you want to really piss this guy off beat his time...!
clearly he has all his pride wraped up in this

sorry those guys dont get along but a good rivalry makes for some good drag racing

I also recomend that moderators kill this thread.

great sites are built on members helping members, not kicking eachother around in public. negitive energy is why I quit going over the the vmoa site. other than this highly negitive thread, I have found vmaxfourm.net to be a refreshing change to the egos and attitudes found elswhere. because of the prevailing positive energy and good friendly attitudes amongst the general membership, I believe this is the best vmax site on the planet... that should be protected, and valued.

for alot of folks the "cat fight" theads are a serious turn off, myself included. I would prefer that members who want to call eachother every name in the book, or slander eachothers reputations do so by private mesage and spare the rest of us the view of your dirty underwear. I understand that not responding to a scathing email posted like the one J.C. had posted would be almost impossible to do in a reasonable manor. However, returning that kind of crap with the same kind of crap in return just makes both sides look bad to everyone else. ufo does not advertise here and JC doesnt post up, so he has the least to lose by having this negitive exchange take place on vmaxfourms.net. Engaging in this debate, in public eye, is a mistake for somone trying to do business here in my opinion.

and as far as the person that posted an email he recieved from JC about this.... dude..WTF?..... seriously..... what was the point of doing that? you just tryin' to stir the pot or what?

Cornell is clearly a sick MOFU and soon will,,,should be, out of Bizz and looking over his shoulder.

O

to me the answer is simple.. if you want to really piss this guy off beat his time...!
clearly he has all his pride wraped up in this

sorry those guys dont get along but a good rivalry makes for some good drag racing

I also recomend that moderators kill this thread.

great sites are built on members helping members, not kicking eachother around in public. negitive energy is why I quit going over the the vmoa site. other than this highly negitive thread, I have found vmaxfourm.net to be a refreshing change to the egos and attitudes found elswhere. because of the prevailing positive energy and good friendly attitudes amongst the general membership, I believe this is the best vmax site on the planet... that should be protected, and valued.

for alot of folks the "cat fight" theads are a serious turn off, myself included. I would prefer that members who want to call eachother every name in the book, or slander eachothers reputations do so by private mesage and spare the rest of us the view of your dirty underwear. I understand that not responding to a scathing email posted like the one J.C. had posted would be almost impossible to do in a reasonable manor. However, returning that kind of crap with the same kind of crap in return just makes both sides look bad to everyone else. ufo does not advertise here and JC doesnt post up, so he has the least to lose by having this negitive exchange take place on vmaxfourms.net. Engaging in this debate, in public eye, is a mistake for somone trying to do business here in my opinion.

and as far as the person that posted an email he recieved from JC about this.... dude..WTF?..... seriously..... what was the point of doing that? you just tryin' to stir the pot or what?

so what Tim Nash should have kept this between the 2 of them so people on this forum dont know what a POS JC is? and continue to buy from him. I dont think so and I think everyone is thankful for the info. thanks for the info Tim. I hope this post does not turn to a bickering match between us on here. I know there are few dislikes of member to members on here but all in all I think everyone gets along. JC wont show his face around here and thats a good thing. posting replies about JC BS comments is not necessary. it is only stiring this up and im sure was not Tims intention. Tim did what he should have done and let us know the real JC. good luck ufo, not.

so what Tim Nash should have kept this between the 2 of them so people on this forum dont know what a POS JC is? and continue to buy from him. I dont think so and I think mots everyone is thankful for the info. thanks for the info Tim. I hope this post does not turn to a bickering match between us on here. I know there are few dislikes of member to members on here but all in all I think everyone gets along. JC wont show his face around here and thats a good thing. posting replies about JC BS comments is not necessary. it is only stiring this up and im sure was not Tims intention. Tim did what he should have done and let us know the real JC. good luck ufo, not.

agreed.

this thread has the best interests of vmaxers in mind. and we're really not that big of a community.

tim is doing the right thing by standing up on this whole thing.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don?t do anything about it.

Typical Jon.. I was sued by dishnetwork for distributing files on the internet, much like the Napster thing years before. I was never charged for stealing anything from dishnetwork & I never said a word about me having integrity (though I've got loads more than he).. I only commented on Tim's integrity, and I never called Jon a thief (re-read it). Put that in your nitrous bottle & spray it.:icon_rolleyes:

I don't need to see his face.. I know he's smiling & loving every minute of this. Every time his name is mentioned, or a reply is added to this or any other post about JC & FUO ( I won't contribute) his internet "hits" go up. Google & all the search engines only log & count the data bits.. They don't rate it Good or Bad.. WC Fields said it best "There's no such thing as bad publicity".. His sales aren't suffering.. after all he holds the record. And bottom line? That sells product..

You? Are u fucking me? I've gone round and round trying to help people save their money!!! This guy's a snake in the grass. Yet the VMOA allows him to advertise in their magazine.

Sorry folks but you've now seen his true colors. This is exactly how he treated me when I had issues with the wheel he sent me. Treated me like trash and told me to pack sand. Lost 600 bucks on that deal!

This needs to be posted far and wide so the A-hole can get what he has coming.

It's not the issue with his pipe I see being the issue. It's the way he handled the WHOLE situation. Name calling and overall immature nature.

Cheers,
Once bitten, indefinitely shy
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe my point wasnt very clear.....

ALL OF THIS NEGITIVE ENERGY IS BAD FOR BUSINESS.....FOR BOTH UFO AND THE VMAX GURU.

persons who have no experience with the two companies have no skin in this game so to speak and may avoid both.... I suspect the only one comming away from this thread with more business is exact rep !

clearly JC is not effective at making alot of friends around here, but then again, somebody did post up an email suposedly on his behalf... so he apparently has at least one here.

seems as though most guys posting up are angy with JC and want to support tim, I know neither of them well enough to be certian who is right and who is wrong....in this regard I am in the majority. most of the people reading this dont know these guys and the easy solution will be to look elswhere for vmax stuff first. those of you who are more personally in tune with the situation should remember that the rest of us dont have your personal experiences to draw on when considering this ugly situation.

I suggest that if you guys insist on having this thread, even at the detriment of your friends bottom line, that you shift your responses from bashing on the guy you dont like to promoting the reputation of the guy you do like. some here seem to be hell bent to convince us that JC is an asshole.....the most compelling proof of that would be his own email... he does not need any assistance. Bashing coming from others just gives the appearance of a personal battle in which it is most likely that both sides are dead wrong.

If you guys want to help your friend post up about how he has helped you, or what he has done to promote good will on the fourm, there must be something to this effect you guys can show to demonstrate to those that dont know him that he is a good guy and will welcome their business with open arms and a positive attitude....

Like I said, I aint got NO skin in this, not my problem, not my business that may suffer. But I am a business owner and I know this is not good for the bottom line of either party involved. contrary to what appears to be popular belief negitive bashing of one party will not promote the other, that can only be effectively done with some positve posts. let Jc speak for himself and proove or disprove his bad rep.

I think people are letting their emotions get the better of them at the expense of their reputations and thier bottom lines...not good. I have emailed JC and made the same arguement, I may get the F-U email in return. I wouldnt be suprised at this point if I get the same reaction around here...I hope that is not the case as I am the newbie, and I really am all about building relationships.....but damn you guys need the voice of reason at the moment, and becuase you guys are so pissed at one guy you are unintentionally causeing harm to your friend.... think it through guys....like I said only some positive input from you will help him build his business. at this point the only thing I know about vmaxguru is that there is a personal battle raging with the owner... I have learned nothing about the products he offers, or his hopefuly great service ....nada-zip-zilch-zero... read a bunch about the problems he's having...not one word in this thread about how he may be able to help me build a vmax...how can that possibly be good for business????????

If I was going to verbally lash someone on this tread it would be the guy who posted up that first fugly email and lit this can of shit up....whats up with that guy? some people love to stir the pot and watch other people react. at everyones expense but thier own of corse....

What you are seeing here is not a simple backlash from being lightly stung. It's the built up hate that has not had anywhere for release. These guys have had multiple or very bad dealings with JC and it shows. I personally don't mind letting them vent and letting the truth be aired out. I'm not so sure that it's hurting anyones bottom line except Jon's to the few people that come here (this is the biggest Gen 1 site but not the Gen 2).

Sean

I like how Jon thinks THIS site is out to get him... We're only that way for ONE reason.

You build your OWN reputation. Only YOUR actions can cause the issues you see here.

I know Jon's reading this and I hope he understands that it's 100% his fault. He stole a gen 1 design, been told he stole a Busa design too, and now this?

Like I said above. It's not the main issue I have a problem with. It's his way of demeaning the members here and lumping them all into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back