VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that building a positive vibe on a fourm is hard to do and it is easily lost when negitives spiral out of control. I like this forum and everyone has been so friendly and helpful I would hate for this to change. like I said a refreshing change from the other fourms.

everybody's got a bitch with somebody and if this is ok here and now, what about when someone else is pissed about something? I think this sets the policy of "bashing allowed" and there may be more to come if the "no bashing allowed" policy is not set in stone on this forum.

a couple of years ago I had to pay the taxman and I had to make a choice as to which bike was gonna go to satisfy uncle sam. I ended up selling the max and part of the reason I chose to sell the max was due to this kind of negitivity in vmax fourms and users groups. to me the people also matter. love the max, obviously I recently bought another one, but the there is none of this kinda stuff on the ZL owners site and that helpfull positve group of people was a major reason why I simply could not sell my ZL and I am damn glad I didnt.

I strongly urge you guys to think this through, consider what I'm trying to say for a while, and choose carfully how you want this foum to be.....

Sean, I recently sold you a vmax tool, sent it priority mail and you should have it by now.. if that gets lost in the mail or did get lost in the mail as sometimes happens, should I be concerned that a "Bacchus is a thief" thread will be started??? stating what a rotton SOB I am etc... I would like to think that would not happen because I would be contacted by PM and we would work it out. however if this is a "bashing allowed" fourm I dont really know do I?

If the the "Bashing allowed" rule is established then who knows...members might think its a better safer way to go selling on ebay or keeping stuff rather than to help another fourm member out... my point is the effects of this thread and others like it will extend beyond it. cat fight threads are a Lose-Lose proposition every time.

Ive said my last on this...not my problem.

moving on,....
Sean you did get the differential tool I hope...??

4gasim--dude I went to high school in bettendorf-- Go Bulldogs!!!

4gasem--dude I went to high school in bettendorf-- Go Bulldogs!!!

lol

I live a half mile from Bettendorf HS.

I was a Spartan! My wife was a Bulldog though. Graduated in '93.

I will say that while there are bouts of negativity on this site, but for the most part they are few and far between. We usually snuff out the ones that are just bitching to bitch and have no real evidence.

I know Buster believes in freedom of speech and will allow most to go on, unless people start fighting in the ranks.

Sorry, but Jon dug his own hole here. This won't kill his business. People will still go to him for products. He's got some great products but I see nothing that he really designed. I see a lot of ME TOO products.

The way my customer service brain works is like this... I am in the business to make money. I make money from PEOPLE, people that like doing business with me. If I do something to make my customer base mad, I back peddle and do what ever I need to do to make it right. I NEVER bring myself down to their level (if they're name calling) and ALWAYS take the high road. I have YET to see Jon do that. I've always said that it's not the mistake that people care about, it's how YOU handle it. We're human, we make mistakes... Handle it correctly and the customer will come back to you.

Chris

I still have family in davenport and I visit on occasion, dont know when I'll be back in town but hopefully when I do get the chance I could hook up with a vmax bro....

you know what the best thing to do with a guy who digs his own holes is.....LET HIM!!

it requires no assistance whatsoever, easiest job you never had...lol

I did get the tool! Thanks.

As chris noted you won't find many threads like this one on here and the ones you do find negative stuff with it's almost worth betting on that Jon somehow was involved. As he noted I have not had any personal bad experiences with him and you will be hard pressed to find where I made any disparaging remarks. I simply state facts and let them speak for themselves. It's pretty easy to see who the child is by the name calling that he seems to like to do. Probably a defense mechanism he's developed from all the bad deals he's had.

This forum isn't mine as he so likes to try and point out all the time. It seems that way because so many people seem to back me up. I've worked hard to earn my reputation and don't see pissing it away anytime soon.

I see threads like these as a good way to release the energy's that build up and air out the problems. I'd really like to see Jon post his replies himself and hope that he isn't being censored. If he causes issues with the normal threads then I can see a censor need. I'm sure he's home sitting with LankeeYankee eating a big burrito by now.

Sean

I did get the tool! Thanks.

As chris noted you won't find many threads like this one on here and the ones you do find negative stuff with it's almost worth betting on that Jon somehow was involved. As he noted I have not had any personal bad experiences with him and you will be hard pressed to find where I made any disparaging remarks. I simply state facts and let them speak for themselves. It's pretty easy to see who the child is by the name calling that he seems to like to do. Probably a defense mechanism he's developed from all the bad deals he's had.

This forum isn't mine as he so likes to try and point out all the time. It seems that way because so many people seem to back me up. I've worked hard to earn my reputation and don't see pissing it away anytime soon.

I see threads like these as a good way to release the energy's that build up and air out the problems. I'd really like to see Jon post his replies himself and hope that he isn't being censored. If he causes issues with the normal threads then I can see a censor need. I'm sure he's home sitting with LankeeYankee eating a big burrito by now.

Sean

Now, THAT'S funny!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'd really like to see Jon post his replies himself and hope that he isn't being censored.

Sean

I will HONESTLY say that Buster has NEVER told me he was censoring or denying Jon's subscription to the site. I realize B doesn't tell his mod team everything, but he's usually pretty open.

I personally think he uses that as a reason not to come here and like always it's SOMEONE ELSE'S fault... It's NEVER his fault EVER!!!

Chris

for those who dont know who tim is, (this thread has 1300+ views) he is vmaxguru.com. he has a ton of free tech information walkthroughs and horsepower mods that he doesnt charge a dime for. and he has dyno sheets to back all of his mods up. he has spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on the vmax... now heres the kicker.. he spent hundreds of hours MORE recording, editing, uploading all of this, all of this knowledge for all of us to have.

if you were into vmaxes just for money there is no way you would give out all of your secrets for free. theyd get STOLEN, COPIED, RIPPED OFF!!! obviously he trusted all of us as a community enough to be good and true.

and now sean morley... ya hes got a lot of friends behind him here on this website, but look at WHY he has friends. who here HASNT been helped by sean?? hell i called him on a random tuesday night for a measurement on a spacer on the front wheel... he knew exactly what i was talking about... AND had the measurements to me in about 45 seconds.

hes been nothing but good to everyone here. could you imagine this forum without sean??? scary

imagine you were being deployed for a year, would you leave your bike at seans shop to store it? yeah
would you leave your bike at jon's shop for a MONTH?? hell no!! youd come back and have old wheels off an 85 max and no rear passenger pegs. and a different speedometer that said 88,000 miles on it lol

omg_sign.gifNot that it means two whole pinches of coon turds to anyone, but JC lost it with me when I read the bad words regarding Sean Morley. diggin_smilie.gif

I whole heartedly believe there's not one bad feeling from anyone on this forum regarding Sean and his STELLAR performance, not only as a businessman, but also as a person.

Just had to insert my 1870_two_cents_rev.jpg

soapbox_smilie.gif

Bacchus, I stand 100% behind what you are expressing and you know I love you man BUT, the value of this site is someone predicated on decency, comraderie, and a willingness to let others have their voice. I'm not forgetting first and foremost that this an Internet website about a motorcycle. But shame on everyone that would passively and knowingly allow their fellow bros being ripped off, maligned without merit or just dealt dirty. To me THAT is where there should be no tolerance for. There are very few posts of this nature on this site. I ask that you look at the people posting up the comments inthe subject and you will find by the number of their posts and the longevity of there existence here that hey have a strong and deeply vested interest in this website and the people that make it what it is. Friend, please don't take
my observation as an argument to win you over to any side but you should see the value allowing the "process" of this thread to continue. Americans are known to question everything and stand for their beliefs. Many people are decrying the "loss" of America" because we don't want offend any group or person. This is just a microcosm of that principle. As they say, If you don't like what's on TV, change the channel. Me personally would not listen to one minute of Howard Stern. but I would not ask others not to listen because I find him immature and offensive. I hope you see the point. I appreciate all the thought and insight you have put into your comments. It is persons such as yourself and your views that make this site so valued and protected that we don't idly let it be damaged by such a negative influence to the whole. Stay around Bro, we need people like you.

In that early pasted email, JC may not have intended to be calling Sean Morley anything bad, depending on how it's read. I don't know. I like the hands-off moderation in this forum but I hope this info limits itself to these few threads. I'm glad it's here though.

patmax, thanks bro... thats the kind of energy that keeps guys like me coming back. I recognize that this site has alot of that kind of comroderie and spitit, and thats why Im here.

like I said before good will take time to develop, and is easily lost, ill will can be obtained instintaniously, and is difficult to get rid of... just trying to point that out in my wordy way.. as mattness pointed out this thread (now) has 1600 hits, there are 54 responses, thats a pretty clear indication that there are alot of people watching that dont really know what to think or say about this. Im thinking there are alot of potential customers in that group, Id hate for them to get turned off on the wrong guy because emotions ran wild

Im watching, keeping my opinions to my self ,hoping that NO ONE STEELS MY SEAT DESIGN!lol. If they do, all you guys know whos it is, and who was Responsible for the Design & development of it. and It was as much for the love of the max as it was for the hopes of making some extra cash.If I ever make enough to buy a gen 2 ,I have plans for a seat for that too!(I hope corbin doesnt mind):rofl_200:

He's called Sean names for years. It's his SOP! Don't give this man more credit than he deserves!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I will HONESTLY say that Buster has NEVER told me he was censoring or denying Jon's subscription to the site. I realize B doesn't tell his mod team everything, but he's usually pretty open.

I personally think he uses that as a reason not to come here and like always it's SOMEONE ELSE'S fault... It's NEVER his fault EVER!!!

Chris

I've never denied Jon an account ... he might actually have an active account here, I'd have to search the database to find out.

Im watching, keeping my opinions to my self ,hoping that NO ONE STEELS MY SEAT DESIGN!lol. If they do, all you guys know whos it is, and who was Responsible for the Design & development of it. and It was as much for the love of the max as it was for the hopes of making some extra cash.If I ever make enough to buy a gen 2 ,I have plans for a seat for that too!(I hope corbin doesnt mind):rofl_200:

I'm sure it would be just a coincidence like how this clutch, looks and behaves like EFM's auto clutch. :biglaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAy3ufxHrh8

EFM's AutoClutch
efmclutchj.jpg

Haha, don't worry about the MAXGASSER...there were plenty of people at the "unveiling" at BR10 myself included to witness it.

I just noticed his utube channel, some of the vids are out of aspect ratio, as in they've obviously been cropped and stretched. Wasn't clever enough to maintain ratio when he edited out the branding. What an asshole.

Hell, I didn't even know there was an autoclutch kit for the Vmax, and my my my do they look similar. Wonder which one came out first? Hmmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back