vegas VMAX for sale NOW!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sux to read this ad Tom, hopefully you'll unload it and be on another Max soon.

A good friend of mine was going through a divorce when his ex found out that he bought a bike. Needless to say she went after it and he ended up selling it.

Put it on ebay, one with a few miles went for over $20k.

That takes what? 7 days?

My friend rides a triumph and has a cult following much like us. On his forum, a similar thing happened like with Tom. The creator of their forum was going thru a divorce and he just bought a brand new track bike. She, of course, went after it. He asked the forum for some help but not to just sell the bike. He wanted to have someone "buy" it. Keep it for him until he was ready to get it back. It worked out and he has his track bike still. Of course he had to let the holder ride the bike when ever he wanted to. They have a very strong network over there with them triumph boys and I like our setup just as much. Just my .02

Fuck them bitches! (shitty wives):punk:

My wife could have my truck before she gets my bike. Raincoat is cheaper then a new bike, and I am not attached to the truck.

I' would have set my car or bike on fire before my ex-cunt got any of it. Besides she was too stupid and all she had was Vicodin on the mind

Any time you feel like getting married again just buy a house and give it and all your possesions to some woman you hate.........

Cuts to the chase.....

Man... That's hard news.

Alls I know is no woman is taking or making me give up my Max. She will be dead first!
Sure jail time is rough. But My Max will wait for me to make parole!

Back