vmax 3 wire turn signal's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Im gitting ready to order python's turn signal's for the gen1 and before i do to know if anyone know's of a three wire turn signal that is chrome. I would like to have LED but dont know if i want to try and do the wiring and i want running lights

LED turn signals can be converted to have both running lights and turn signal by installing a dual element circuit.

Quite a few options on how to fix flasher problems with LEDs and threads that show you how.

Spend enough time on ebay and I'm sure you can come up with 3 wire incandescents if that is what you are set on buying

Yes there are 3 wire turn signals chrome with and with out LEDS. I have a set on my Honda front non led. The rear turn and stop I got in my hard saddlebag is from a 1157 led bulb that I custom fitted to the need. But when I change out my turn signals on my max I will be changing it over to 3 wire front and rear. http://www.parts-unlimited.com/flipbook/2011Street/#?page=834 top part of the page has non led

I just ordered the four lights from python motorsport's. Thanks for the help.

I just ordered the four lights from python motorsport's. Thanks for the help.
The one problem I had with the turnsignals from Python (quite a few sell this same style) is that the bulbs would go out (broken filaments) so you may consider mounting with rubber washers. Otherwise these are good little turnsignals.
FYI: Sean sells them too, much cheaper that Python Motorsports, and he might even have some chome units or could chrome a set for you.

I wish i new that before i placed my order. Thanks anyway Redbone.

There isn't much I don't sell lol! In fact, I am finalizing a deal (should be ready right now in fact) to sell performance auto parts too (about anything you see in a Summit magazine!)

Sean

Sean, :punk:I am sure if it is for sell and :ummm:someone wants it, you could sell it.:clapping: We love you man, your the best:worthy:

Sean stop trying to sell ice to the Eskimos. We all know that your ice is better than theirs. lol

I wish i new that before i placed my order. Thanks anyway Redbone.
I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier Mike, or I would have responded then.
Tom (from Python) is a good guy and has taken my returns without any problems. I have several parts on Redbone from him.

Back