Vmax inspirational Poster

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys, My Max runs good and is fairly quick (I think) but it's not that quick. Or, am I missing something.

My Rex is quicker. It's lighter too, but still a porker.

Don't get me wrong, I love both bikes, just for different things.

BTW, my Max is bone stock, so you guys with modded bikes cut me a bit of slack.

My rex does have an Arata pipe and a jet kit, but no other mods. It has been on a dyno and posted 121 hp and 81 lb/ft at Eurek Springs, AR

There were a bunch of Maxes at that rally, and some put their bikes on the dyno, I just don't remember what their numbers were.

So, I'm wondering if maybe my Max is a dog, or is it just a matter of perspective?

Yours may be way out of tune. Mine dyno'd at 124 and 76lbft and I know there's more left in it. I didn't get a lot of time to fiddle with it. Mines got about 3000 miles on it.

Hey Clay. I was actually doing some of them for work as well. Then I got a bit side tracked... lol

Chris

KJ - I'd have to vote yours #1 ! - IMHO that is one badass looking VMAX - I'm thinking of going with the blacked-out look on my '96 - LOVE THE ATTITUDE !!!

+1 there..

altho i think 4gasems wheels would put it into orgasm territory

KJ - I'd have to vote yours #1 ! - IMHO that is one badass looking VMAX - I'm thinking of going with the blacked-out look on my '96 - LOVE THE ATTITUDE !!!

Thanks, she may not be the prettiest gal out there, but she has attitude. :biglaugh:

Yours may be way out of tune. Mine dyno'd at 124 and 76lbft and I know there's more left in it. I didn't get a lot of time to fiddle with it. Mines got about 3000 miles on it.

Hey Clay. I was actually doing some of them for work as well. Then I got a bit side tracked... lol

Chris

Sweet! Your bike is the shit,

It's too clean tho' , Has it ever been out of the Garage?:rofl_200:

This thread has been sleeping for a while.

modmonkey3.jpg

Here is a bigger size of just the picture, if you want him as wallpaper.

2005vmaxmodmonkey.jpg

Now THAT would be a good T-shirt

For $30, you can get a pack of 18 inkjet transfers. Just print the picture, iron it on and wear it. They turn out sweet. I designed a custom drawing for a friend's racing crew. That was the first time I've seen it used and I was sold :biglaugh:.

I have a pack here on the shelf, I just may do something with it this weekend. There is a car show on Saturday, I just might have to make an Archangel shirt to wear there.

Back