VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, some of those links are a bit disconcerting? Well, a bit more research indicates the roads in Mexico can be excellent due to the fact they are not subjected to winters like the northern states. That should allow us an opportunity to really ring out the maxes. Smooth roads allow easy passing for the faster riders looking to get ahead.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6433100

Ooo. Uhhhh. Ok. Maybe not what we want during our ride through scenic Mexico.......:confused2:

This has all of the makings of a Rob Zombie Horror movie.

An empty fuel tank and a flat tire lead two couples down a terror-riddled road to the House of 1000 Corpses. "House of 1000 Corpses" is at its core a story of family - a cast of twisted individuals who, with each slash of a throat or stab thru the chest, add bodies to their sick human menagerie.

Attachments

• House_of_1000_Corpses_poster.JPG
    House_of_1000_Corpses_poster.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
I was thinking, in Chicago they have the annual toys for tots run. Motorcyclists assemble and donate a toy for needy children. So I vote that we do the same for our V-Maxico! Run. The friendly Mexican rug rats could use some toys to give them something to play with.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7313076

Oops! Looks like they play a bit differently down there......

As one of our fellow V-maxers points out regularly, Mexicans view gringos with destain since we foolishly allow gun ownership in the states. We need to promote the reality that we are not all gun crazy cowboys in the US. I propose that for our V-Maxico! adventure have some stickers made up that depict a handgun with a red circle and a red line through it to show our support of Mexico laws banning peasants, er, ughh, I mean citizens have deadly guns.

We need to show them that Vmaxers have a heart!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6423594

Well, maybe then again we dont want to draw attention to that....:icon_axe:

I don't want to appear pussified or anathin' but could we consider changing the ride venue to the mountains of central NY....nothing more dangerous here than hi-colesterol ice cream sundaes & pizza pie! :punk:

Danny! Cmon now! We have heard from the pages of this very forum that Mexico is safe! Hell, you cant buy a gun there as they are illegal.
Expand your Horizons and ride V-Maxico!! The actual president of Mexico has vowed the stop the few minor things happening there.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4325687

Well, I am sure he is trying very hard. THAT'S what matters.

One thing to understand when you cross any borders is that virtually nobody likes Americans for a whole variety of mostly valid reasons. I would never bring a piece over there unless totally legal. Of all the places I aspire to be in jail Mexico somehow got left off the top 10 list.

I sure wish I were going, it sounds like a real adventure, you guys be safe over there and have a great time. Pics and food pics for the other ethnic food whores out there besides myself.

One thing to understand when you cross any borders is that virtually nobody likes Americans for a whole variety of mostly valid reasons. I would never bring a piece over there unless totally legal. Of all the places I aspire to be in jail Mexico somehow got left off the top 10 list.

I sure wish I were going, it sounds like a real adventure, you guys be safe over there and have a great time. Pics and food pics for the other ethnic food whores out there besides myself.

Pics of food will be posted after the trip. Some of the chefs in mexico are real artists with a blade.In fact many Mexicans in general are too. They love to stay informed on world affairs too.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3913658

Ok, maybe thats not the best illustration of my point. But hey, immagine how much deader the guy would have been had he been shot with a gun! Banning guns worked in this instance 100%. The US needs to follow Mexico, thats for sure.

i don't want to appear pussified or anathin' but could we consider changing the ride venue to the mountains of central ny....nothing more dangerous here than hi-colesterol ice cream sundaes & pizza pie! :punk:

I have read that N.Y. state has some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. ...do you attribute any of the relative safety to that, Dan? Or maybe just because of the laid-back residents?
I think 85 max fan has been pullin' our legs about riding in Mexico. I agree, a trip thru the FINGER LAKES region would be finer! All that scenery, all those wineries!

Cheers!

Pics of food will be posted after the trip. Some of the chefs in mexico are real artists with a blade.In fact many Mexicans in general are too. They love to stay informed on world affairs too.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3913658

Ok, maybe thats not the best illustration of my point. But hey, immagine how much deader the guy would have been had he been shot with a gun! Banning guns worked in this instance 100%. The US needs to follow Mexico, thats for sure.

As someone that has traveled DOWN south.....including southern hemisphere. Dont drink ANYTHING that isnt bottled....dont eat the ice...ZERO fresh vegetables.....including salad....unless your looking at losing 5-10 lbs VERY quickly.

EDIT When in doubt....Mas Tequila por favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjp9Bgci2uA

Danny! Cmon now! We have heard from the pages of this very forum that Mexico is safe! Hell, you cant buy a gun there as they are illegal.
Expand your Horizons and ride V-Maxico!! The actual president of Mexico has vowed the stop the few minor things happening there.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4325687

Well, I am sure he is trying very hard. THAT'S what matters.

I don't know what I was thinking....belay the 'Pussy Post'....V-Maxico all the way!!! :clapping::clapping::punk::clapping::clapping:

[/u]

I have read that N.Y. state has some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. ...do you attribute any of the relative safety to that, Dan? Or maybe just because of the laid-back residents?
I think 85 max fan has been pullin' our legs about riding in Mexico. I agree, a trip thru the FINGER LAKES region would be finer! All that scenery, all those wineries!

Cheers!

Truthfully Miles I think it's due to the fine quality of 'generation reef' that some of the boys up in the mountains have been able to produce. Course if you accidentally stumble onto a patch it may not go so good....but other than that there's no heads rolling around and I can't remember when the last mass grave was uncovered! :biglaugh:

I'd love to ride the Finger Lakes area, bet we could even find a guide....Bill, Dennis, Tim :ummm: bet they all know those roads. And yeah, heard there's a winery or two around there too even tho I don't imbibe....hey, :hmmm: I could be the DD...........oh wait, we'll be on bikes. :blink000:

Truthfully Miles I think it's due to the fine quality of 'generation reef' that some of the boys up in the mountains have been able to produce. Course if you accidentally stumble onto a patch it may not go so good....but other than that there's no heads rolling around and I can't remember when the last mass grave was uncovered! :biglaugh:

I'd love to ride the Finger Lakes area, bet we could even find a guide....Bill, Dennis, Tim :ummm: bet they all know those roads. And yeah, heard there's a winery or two around there too even tho I don't imbibe....hey, :hmmm: I could be the DD...........oh wait, we'll be on bikes. :blink000:

That :biglaugh: might be the answer to World Peace - if only we could convince the terrorists to torch up - anyway, maybe FIRE-MEDIC could be convinced to leave the safe (and warm!) confines of south FLA., and lead us on a tour of the Lakes area. He seems to know those woods purty well.
Cheers!

Trailer it for sure....a big enclosed trailer cuz I have some other 'gear' that I want to bring along....you know, peace of mind type stuff! :punk: :biglaugh:

30foot car hauler with a sled door up front for quicker escapes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 19

I worked in a town called Eden this summer. About 10 minutes from Dennis's house. It's called Eden because of a superior growing climate, and soils. We regularly saw choppers flying over, seemingly looking for possible "crops" that may not have been planted by corn farmers:eusa_dance: Our staging area was at the tolls just off the thruway (90). I was in and out of the driveway several times a day. One day during the summer, I tried to pull in and there was three cars blocking the driveway, Two undercover police and a homeland security SUV. They were dressed in street clothes but were strapping on weapons, and one of them put on a bulletproof vest. It was like an episode of cops. I had to laugh. I pulled up tight in my kenworth tri-axle to let them know i needed to get by. they gave me a wave and moved. My company doesn't allow time for drug raids:eusa_dance: They have a lot of Illegals in the area (produce pickers) and some unsavory growers, so I don't know for sure who the cops were after, but somebody got raided.

I worked in a town called Eden this summer. About 10 minutes from Dennis's house. It's called Eden because of a superior growing climate, and soils. We regularly saw choppers flying over, seemingly looking for possible "crops" that may not have been planted by corn farmers:eusa_dance: Our staging area was at the tolls just off the thruway (90). I was in and out of the driveway several times a day. One day during the summer, I tried to pull in and there was three cars blocking the driveway, Two undercover police and a homeland security SUV. They were dressed in street clothes but were strapping on weapons, and one of them put on a bulletproof vest. It was like an episode of cops. I had to laugh. I pulled up tight in my kenworth tri-axle to let them know i needed to get by. they gave me a wave and moved. My company doesn't allow time for drug raids:eusa_dance: They have a lot of Illegals in the area (produce pickers) and some unsavory growers, so I don't know for sure who the cops were after, but somebody got raided.

Haha, good story Tim! Yeah, there are lots of growers around now....kind of government created I guess. Used to be content buying foreign product till the US Govt started their spraying program....that sure bit 'em in the ass! :biglaugh:

Christ, legalize the stuff and tax it....make this country prosperous again! :rofl_200:

If we take cop runner with us dan would we be safer,feel safer or just get into more trouble.....

Latest posts

Back