Vmax with 1300 venture engine (2006)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mateuszol

Reaction score
Hi,
What do you think about my dyno? It's the best result - i remove stage 7 (at stage 7 i has about 97 hp)
Vmax '90
engine 2006 venture, venture transmission, vmax cams and heads
carb-stock
exhaust-supertrapp
It was europe ver, now with v-boost. I don't know if cams from europe are diffrerent than us ver.
I think it should have more power.

thanks for reply

prev:
prevky.jpg

final:
finalsh.jpg

Torque is average. NOTE - it is in NM and not FT LB's. I am not 100% sure but believe the cams are the same for there and here.

Torque is average. NOTE - it is in NM and not FT LB's. I am not 100% sure but believe the cams are the same for there and here.

He should hit at least 130 HP with good jetting so thats means he has wrong MJ's. I also doubt ST's are helping with good numbers...

Good exhaust and GOOD carb tuner is what I have to say.

He should hit at least 130 HP with good jetting so thats means he has wrong MJ's. I also doubt ST's are helping with good numbers...

Good exhaust and GOOD carb tuner is what I have to say.

Is a 1300 venture a punched out vmax block? Or, is it cast thicker and bigger than a vmax? Again,what years can be used to do the vmax parts (heads) swap to?
Thanks,
Steve

The supertrapps are hurting his HP. I don't think it's going to see 130 with them on. May need to go smaller mains to get a power increase though.

The 1300 conversion can either be done by resleeving and boring the Vmax block or by using a Venture block that is already 1300. We usually use 86-93 Venture Blocks as they are the most directly the same externally with all covers and misc swapping without issues. All years Vmax parts will swap onto those year blocks. Note that those early Venture blocks have the old style oil filters.

Sean

Hi,
What do you think about my dyno? It's the best result - i remove stage 7 (at stage 7 i has about 97 hp)
Vmax '90
engine 2006 venture, venture transmission, vmax cams and heads
carb-stock
exhaust-supertrapp
It was europe ver, now with v-boost. I don't know if cams from europe are diffrerent than us ver.
I think it should have more power.

thanks for reply

prev:
prevky.jpg

final:
finalsh.jpg
Hi,
This not a lot of horsepower, mij Max have 125,5hp with dyna 3000 r4ev limiter 9000 , org exhaust and carburators with old pilot je and jet neetle.
Grz Cees Sorry for mij languase.

Attachments

• Mymax2005.jpg
    Mymax2005.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 36
Back