Want to trade for a Venture rear drive?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latheboy

Reaction score
I have a Venture rear drive on my Max. I put it on last spring because I busted the Vmax pinion gear. Thought I might as well upgrade as long as it had to be replaced. It is nice for highway cruising. I find myself running in 4th at times, delighted to find another gear there. BUT, I like the Vmax drive ratio for when I hit hooligan mode. Granted, even with the Venture drive, the bike will wheelie.
My venture rear drive is painted black. It looks very nice. If you have a painted black Vmax drive, and want to trade, shot me an email, maybe we can work it out. I like to ride nearly everyday, so having my bike apart for an extended period would be bad. Just to clarify, I want a Vmax drive that is painted black. We can exchange pics if you like.

Or, Mr. Morley, if you have a Black Vmax drive, maybe we can work something out.

[email protected]

I might have one but not painted at this time (yet). Would need to email me though if no one else wants the opportunity.
Sean

thanks for the offer sean. I could get one painted also, but I hate to give up the ride time. :biglaugh: I will leave this offer up for a few days and see what happens. I will let you know.

I like the look of the black pumpkin. An unpainted pumpkin would look silly on my black swingarm....

Keith

Chrome! We have done a few and they are incredible! The black looks good too though.

No problem. Let's let someone get it traded before I get in on it.
Sean

Back