WARNING: Drive Shaft removal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I gone done it now. When removing drive shaft from the diff I hurt myself. I used my foot to hold the diff down and when pulling with all my strength the small end (size doesn't matter in this case.....it still hurt) of the drive shaft shish-kabob'd my nut sack. Anybody have an ice pack for sale?

Mark

OK Mark while I feel for ya I also have to laugh with the picture of you doing this in my mind.:rofl_200:

Hope your sack feels better...:icon_rolleyes:

:clapping:

sorry man, but that's some funny shit! I think we already named the term for smashing your nuts while removing a vmax part the "Kloker" move.

Sounds like you just pulled a Kloker!

Sean

sorry man, but that's some funny shit! I think we already named the term for smashing your nuts while removing a vmax part the "Kloker" move.

Sounds like you just pulled a Kloker!

Sean
LOL! I'll get you,and your little dog too!

What I want to know is if you were working in the garage and the wifes purse was in the house, how the hell did you get anywhere near your balls???

:ummm:

LOL couldn't resist this one!

Frank

All I can say is EWWWWW

:barf:

I don't wanna know where you got them...

"that boy just aint right"

Owwwwwwww!

I think the perfect cure is to soak them in cider.

or is it soak them inside her?:confused2:

I can never remember.

I'll go ask my wife.....

somebody forward this to Roger so he can run to jon with the info!

When's the last time he logged onto the forum?

Seriously guys, I wouldn't make plans to attend the Ohio drags.....I'm sure it won't happen.

My wife was trying to have my explain why it's funny..she understands it is funny but why is it funny..I can't seem to think of a good explanation..it just IS funny:rofl_200:

When's the last time he logged onto the forum?

Seriously guys, I wouldn't make plans to attend the Ohio drags.....I'm sure it won't happen.

He forgot his log on info and I ignored his request for it...:whistlin::biglaugh:

I have no plans... Why anyone would buy shit from a guy that does shit like this is beyond me... If I knew this going in I wouldn't have... :icon_rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to Topeka! I hope you don't cancel... :whistlin:

Topeka is going down! Actually, I hope to have my 1500 ready to go. It is going to be close. I am hoping for 180+ rwhp!

Sean

Topeka is going down! Actually, I hope to have my 1500 ready to go. It is going to be close. I am hoping for 180+ rwhp!

Sean

You're my hero Sean...:in love:

I mean really... Offering us all a chance to drive it?? That's so nice of you...:whistlin:

:biglaugh:

We're shooting for June now for Topeka. I'll let the forums know when a date has been set!

Hey Mark, is this drive shaft thing a do it yourseld form of birth control. You cheap bastard, there are painless ways these days, don't you have insurance.

:rofl_200:

Back