WARNING: Drive Shaft removal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say? I'm a glutton for pain!

BTW, I'm not an Omaha firefighter like you. So, I actually have to pay for insurance. :)

sorry man, but that's some funny shit! I think we already named the term for smashing your nuts while removing a vmax part the "Kloker" move.

Sounds like you just pulled a Kloker!

Sean

OK,The funny thing is that I just remembered what Sean is talking about.Back years ago when I was trying to get my flywheel off.I put a puller on it and nothing was happening so I went and got a map gas torch.Sat down and got all ready to heat it.Then boom,it let go all of the sudden,flew off and hit me right in the nuts.I was happy and mad at the same time!

OK,The funny thing is that I just remembered what Sean is talking about.Back years ago when I was trying to get my flywheel off.I put a puller on it and nothing was happening so I went and got a map gas torch.Sat down and got all ready to heat it.Then boom,it let go all of the sudden,flew off and hit me right in the nuts.I was happy and mad at the same time!

So Klocker Clunked his Klackers...

heh, Sounds like a Dr. Seuss book :whistlin:

LOL! D'oh! :doh: Mark, if you don't want a 2nd child, there's better ways of doing it!! :biglaugh::cheers:

I think that's on You-tube...Title reads .... " guy pulls on his shaft and bashed his nuts " :stickyman:

Back