What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stickin' like a Big Dog here!!! We got 6" so far and it's coming down hard....s'posed to continue till past midnight!! :snow::snow::snow:

I believe I picked the wrong time to start switching the plow from the digger truck to my street truck.

S'pose I could flop the new/old bike trailer over & drag it down the driveway....that'd do a pretty fair job don't cha think?? :ummm:

So all I did was look at the bikes!!.........Quickly!!

Attachments

• 100_1776.jpg
    100_1776.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_1777.jpg
    100_1777.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 19
well Dan since the street trucks not ready ,and your not THAT old, Id say get a good night sleep and start up that shovel early in the morn:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:eek:h yeah today I pushed my max into the corner and covered her up.(had to make room for a frame repair job on a pickup)she'll be out again monday!

well Dan since the street trucks not ready ,and your not THAT old, Id say get a good night sleep and start up that shovel early in the morn:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:eek:h yeah today I pushed my max into the corner and covered her up.(had to make room for a frame repair job on a pickup)she'll be out again monday!

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: While this is all true Rick, I'll just move to Plan B....see that weird greenish looking thing behind the bike lift? I got the plow already mounted on it and ready to rumble.....or Plan C, the Troy Bilt snowblower!!

But NEVER a shovel!!! I've searched everywhere and could never find one that fit my hands!! :biglaugh:

Sadly, I'm afraid this is the end of the bike riding for me this year....the salt trucks will be all over the place tonight!! Ahhhhh, it was great while it lasted!! :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_1736.jpg
    100_1736.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 18
I put Redbone away for the winter on Wednesday, a very sad hump day indeed! I went to my brothers basement today and pulled the covers off and just looked at her. :in love:
I started to formulate a game plan for the winter mods, which will be extensive this year! I know I'm going to wish we had a nice lift like Danny's. :worthy:

Just got home from a 20-mile ride, temp 37F! What happened to Texas' warm friggin' weather?

I was thinking the other day. I had to put my max up in October. Not fair :bang head:.

So I contacted my good friend, moogly and asked him if he could to something to share the weather :biglaugh:

Attachments

• The-Voodoo-Priest-Of-Capital-Hill--56808.jpg
    The-Voodoo-Priest-Of-Capital-Hill--56808.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
I put Redbone away for the winter on Wednesday, a very sad hump day indeed! I went to my brothers basement today and pulled the covers off and just looked at her. :in love:
I started to formulate a game plan for the winter mods, which will be extensive this year! I know I'm going to wish we had a nice lift like Danny's. :worthy:

Brian....you won't regret it! http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91764
They're great for the $'s!!

I caught an in-store sale for $349, if you have a HF store nearby give them a call, maybe they are going to have an after Christmas sale.

I use it for everything....

First time I've seen this one, it may work pretty well too....:confused2: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=99887

Jayhawk......Yer in trouble now!! Moogly's on your case, might's well trade for a snowsled!!! Haha!

Brian....you won't regret it! http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91764
They're great for the $'s!!

I caught an in-store sale for $349, if you have a HF store nearby give them a call, maybe they are going to have an after Christmas sale.

I use it for everything....

First time I've seen this one, it may work pretty well too....:confused2: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=99887

Jayhawk......Yer in trouble now!! Moogly's on your case, might's well trade for a snowsled!!! Haha!

redbone i have a 20% off any single item at harbor freight coupon if u need it. that'd bring her down to around $320. expires 1/8/10.

we got about 2" here. not sure if the salt trucks are out yet. either way the bike will goto my buddies garage by this wednesday. sad times indeed. but i mean i commuted on my bike 3 days in december so i can't complain too much.

No complaints here either....it was a great riding season!! I got about 9K of riding in!! :clapping:

Great season for me too!! Haven't counted up officially but in the neighborhood of 6,000 miles. Not bad compared to some recent past years....from the Brownie Run to the Quabbin runS....and everything in between......now I gotta break out the Road Rash on Sega to get through the next few months.......

No complaints here either....it was a great riding season!! I got about 9K of riding in!! :clapping:

yea i hit a hair over 10k miles. consider this is my third season riding and the other two seasons combined were about 6k i did allright!

spruced up my swingarm covers..

Attachments

• 2009-12-06 22.54.07.jpg
    2009-12-06 22.54.07.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 40
With this crappy weather I only got in a little over 6,000 miles, well short of my goal of 10,000. Maybe next year, the Brownie run should give me a 2500 - 3000 mile early summer jump!:punk:

Looks great Garrett, is that a billet piece?
My nearest Harbor Freight store is some 4 hours away. But I might be going right past it on my way to the motorcycle expo near Detroit in Jan. Gonna be tight with Christmas season here.

well thats quite the compliment!

haha they cost me $4. found some 'chrome' yamaha decals on ebay. got those and sprayed my caps black. then put the stickers on and did about 10-12 coats of flat clear coat. gonna do another 5 coats probably tomorrow.

i have a spare set of caps i think i might try a red yamaha symbol. would be tough tho b/c i'd have to use it as a stencil.

Back